• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Argos have got Wii Fit's in stock(EDITED NOW SOLD OUT)

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
I just ordered mine :dance: I had to order it because they havn't got any in my local store but it is being delivered on Monday. I paid £74.94 for the Wii Fit and delivery. I can't wait to get it :cheer: :dance:

I've ordered mine from amazon, hoping it will be here soon lol

:cheer: :cheer:
My OH is buying me one after I've had Aimee... don't know if that is an insult or not! hehe Nah, I asked him if we could get it and he agreed. It looks fantastic! Even my dad is buying one for my mum!! They haven't got the console yet so he is buying that as well! :shock:

i just tried to order one and its saying out of stock

what time did u order yours? i must have been too late

Kelly G said:
what time did u order yours? i must have been too late

i literally read Gemmas thread & then went straight on Argos to have a look, so i reckon about 11.30am, oh i'm sorry babe.
kkep checking though.
i got birthday money from hubby on 28 apr for a wii fit coz they couldnt get me one then, so i'm glad i got it, its taken 3 wks.
you'll get one :hug:

lol tnx
when i wnt on it said they was in stock then when i went through the cheakout it said sold out :wall:

why didnt i come on here earlier lol

Kelly G said:
lol tnx
when i wnt on it said they was in stock then when i went through the cheakout it said sold out :wall:

why didnt i come on here earlier lol
Kelly, i've just gone back on there & gone through home delivery for one & it says IN STOCK!

try again hun, for home delivery NOT store pick up

when i have completed cheakout it says its out of stock

tnx anyway :(

Are you sure Kelly? I just got to the bit where you put the address in and it still said in stock. Were you difinitely putting in home delivery not store pick up?

WOOP WOOP!!

i've been trying to get this for about a fortnight (was even waiting outside argos this morning for it to open)

have just ordered it and paid extra so it comes on saturday - hoorah - thanks gemma&jake :hug: :hug:

purple13 said:
WOOP WOOP!!

i've been trying to get this for about a fortnight (was even waiting outside argos this morning for it to open)

have just ordered it and paid extra so it comes on saturday - hoorah - thanks gemma&jake :hug: :hug:

i have been trying since about 2 to order one and keeps saying they are out of stock waht time did u order yours?

just literally before i posted hon, about 3.15pm... it says out of stock if you try and collect from the store, but it was fine for home delivery. i wonder why its not working for you? :think: :think:

i rang and they said they are out of stock.

hope its not too long before they get them in again.

:wave: choicesuk are taking orders for wii fit now, although they are not available for dispatched till 23/05. I have just ordered 1 :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back