If anyone is thinking of getting a Wii...

Urchin

Reaction score
I just thought I'd let you know if you are needing one for christmas get it ASAP!
I'm getting one for my birthday so I thought I'd ring places first today, find out who had them in stock then go and buy one. I was well excited.

EVERYWHERE is out of stock, I tried about 25 places, even ringing places miles away!

I eventually got one ordered from choiceuk, but their wii delivery to their warehouse is scheduled for Monday, and it's not guarenteed!

I think the problem is only gonna get worse the closer it gets to Christmas so I thought I'd let people here know.

my friend is a regional manager at argos and said on dec 5th all argos stores are getting like 200 each.

is a good idea. they only had a limited supply in shops again. my oh bought one on last limited supply :) sold out in argos i see and game not listing it. should try studio they would try get it in im sure. trusted catalogue normally send u the good first give u 14days or something so u can see if u like.want it.cant think of other shops od dixons/currys/pc world as their same company.

Can anyone reccomend the wii? Its just that me and the o/h cant make up our minds on what to get its a choice between the wii, the xbox 360 or the ps3 which isnt likely given its price. :lol:

enn said:
is a good idea. they only had a limited supply in shops again. my oh bought one on last limited supply :) sold out in argos i see and game not listing it. should try studio they would try get it in im sure. trusted catalogue normally send u the good first give u 14days or something so u can see if u like.want it.cant think of other shops od dixons/currys/pc world as their same company.

look at this link

http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/

nowhere has them!

Is it everywhere in the country then thats sold out? :?

Pretty much :?

I'm sure they'll be a few places that have them, and when I spoke to GAME they said they'd be getting them in at the end of next week..BUT how long before they sell out again I wonder?
Better safe than sorry if you want one get it now!

ive heard wii's are really good though but the o/h doesnt want one he fancy's the xbox360 but im not so keen on that :lol: Btw did woolies have them in stock?

Nope :?

We already have a PS2 which does us fine for normal games, I want a wii for fun and when we have mates round and parties and stuff.

We have the ps2 but hardly ever use it anymore but the wii does look pretty good though :D

I had 4 at one point :shock: now i just got 2 :D I LOVE my wii :D :D :cheer: :cheer:

Oh has a PS3 and he loves it. So does James, they've started fighting over it already :roll:

really?! im not getting a wii but i didnt realise the prob would b the same this xmas! i remember last year xmas shopping at the trafford centre on about 19th of december and ppl were asking in shops 4 wiis and just being laughed at! didnt kno the demand was still so high :shock:

Flossy82 said:
Can anyone reccomend the wii? Its just that me and the o/h cant make up our minds on what to get its a choice between the wii, the xbox 360 or the ps3 which isnt likely given its price. :lol:

according to my bf the ps3 will be coming down in price soon :O

think they all got upgrades even the ds, except the wii.

i like the wii but couldnt play on it for hours weeks etc. cant comment on the others

Urchin said:
Pretty much :?

I'm sure they'll be a few places that have them, and when I spoke to GAME they said they'd be getting them in at the end of next week..BUT how long before they sell out again I wonder?
Better safe than sorry if you want one get it now!

yea shops will get them in but limited like 2 or even 1. did this before. good link urchin, its somehow turned up in my bookmarks ;) :lol:

just holding them back arent they cause ps3 and think xbox are bring another version out think like upgrade

:shock: omg dont say that we have the money sat in the bank for a month now to get the 2 boys one and ive been putting it off :doh:
will be on a mission next week trying to get them quick xxxxx

rach def get one...get on the wii sports, its such a work out for slimming world!

rach said:
:shock: omg dont say that we have the money sat in the bank for a month now to get the 2 boys one and ive been putting it off :doh:
will be on a mission next week trying to get them quick xxxxx

Don't worry rach I'm sure you will get one if you get it now, that's why I'm warning everyone to get one now and not mid december!!!

Do what I did and order one from choiceuk they are getting a shipment in tomorrow, £200 for wii, sports and Big Brain academy. :D

I got the wii last Christmas - had to take the chance of preordering and hoping we got one. I decided to order from Argos - on the basis they were major buyers and would be more likely to get their order filled. We got it on the day of release :D I'd preorder with them for home delivery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back