Yaaaaaay! Ordered my Wii Fit at last!! *Now Cancelled lol*

Cool, thanks A&J!! They took my money this morning. I'm so impatient aswell..I went to Argos, Comet and Curries today asking if they had any in stock. They looked at me as if I was mad!! Hehe.

Here is the email I received today from the site

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for your recent order for a Nintendo Wii Fit including balance board. Due to unforseen circumstances, the stock of Wii Fit's has been delayed by the manufacturer and despite repeated promises of delivery over the last 2 weeks, we have been informed that due to a Europewide shortage, We have been told by the manufacturer that the Wii Fits will be sent on the 14th July no sooner sorry to say because of the high demand of the game.

We will of course keep you updated with any information regarding your
purchase, and will ship them as soon as they arrive into us.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Best regards

The Management

Not long to wait really :roll:

Oooh thanks for that!! If it comes into stock anywhere else sooner I'm gonna order..I'm so impatient!!

So do we get them delivered to us on 14th July or do they get dispatched on 14th July? :think:

I'm so excited, I'm gonna start my diet (yeah, again :roll: ) on the day I get it and see if it makes a difference :D

Well, been using the site that clairescunny (SP) reccomended and got home today to find Gamestation had them in stock! So I ordered the Wii Fit and Mario game and e-mailed Gaming Extreme to cancel my order..I'm THAT impatient :oops: :lol:

If they don't cancel the order I will sell the other Wii Fit on Ebay, but I don't think they wouldn't give me a refund as it's not even been dispatched yet?

here are all of ours using the site i posted
wiifits.jpg

poppy160 said:
Well, been using the site that clairescunny (SP) reccomended and got home today to find Gamestation had them in stock! So I ordered the Wii Fit and Mario game and e-mailed Gaming Extreme to cancel my order..I'm THAT impatient :oops: :lol:

If they don't cancel the order I will sell the other Wii Fit on Ebay, but I don't think they wouldn't give me a refund as it's not even been dispatched yet?

What you like :rotfl:

I'm gonna wait patiently for mine. I have enough to keep me busy until it comes (and by that I mean Ryan cos he's into absolutely EVERYTHING at the moment :roll: :wall: )

I wish I had your patience!! My OH wasn't too impressed hehe

I'm all confuddled by it all! I know NOTHING about consoles, never had one or been bothered before but I quite fancy the wii fit so what would I need i.e. console, controller, board etc and what is a good price range?

Also wouldnt mind a shoot em up game like doom (showing my age now!) I can play with OH if there's anything like that 8)

You would need to get the console, which comes with a controller and nanchuck (sp??) and also Wii Sports which is quite fun. It's about £180 for the package, and then you would need to buy the Wii fit seperately which costs around £70.
I don't know about the games, we got Wii Play for the ''Free'' remote, Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games which is a sporty type game and The Simpsons which I haven't played yet.
I would definately reccommend it, they're alot of fun and I'm really looking forward to getting started on the Wii Fit :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back