Yaaaaaay! Ordered my Wii Fit at last!! *Now Cancelled lol*

poppy160

Reaction score
I'm so happy!! We've been searching for weeks for one, requested that HMV.com send an e-mail when they have them in stock which was yesterday and we never got an e-mail, now it's gone again. Finally found one on www.gamingextreme.co.uk for £69.99 inc delivery!! It won't be delivered for 2 weeks, but I don't see us getting one any sooner..never realised how popular they were!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks for that. I'm off to have a look. x

i got mine a few weeks ago from amazon.de and it came in 5 days - its flipping wicked, we love it!

Oh and you can put a password on your weights and BMIs so OHs cant see it :rotfl:

Well, like I said, I ordered mine from the site poppy mentioned...

It gave me a fecking trojan virus thingy :shock:

Just spent the last few hours reinstalling Windows cos the repair option wouldn't get rid of it :cry:

The Norton warning screen came up just as my payment went through so now I'm also worried that someone may have my card details? Is it worth getting a new bank card or is that a bit extreme? :?

I hope the site is legit and I'm really getting my Wii Fit :lol:

oh man

I was going to get one for DH when I can afford it, and I've only just seen the description of one that says the balance board only takes up to 150 kilos weight.

DH is more than that.

Oh grrrrrrr how annoying.

It's the same for any exercise equipment - exercise bikes, treadmills, etc. None of them take his weight unless you're willing to pay thousands.
Yet he needs more exercise than slimmer people surely! It's ridiculously annoying!

x-kirsty-x said:

Just spent the last few hours reinstalling Windows cos the repair option wouldn't get rid of it :cry:

The Norton warning screen came up just as my payment went through so now I'm also worried that someone may have my card details? Is it worth getting a new bank card or is that a bit extreme? :?

OMG I'm really sorry!! I didn't get a virus?? I'm sure it's legit, I've had a confirmation e-mail and order number..and payment was processed through HSBC. My OH looked at the site on his work comp just before I ordered it and his was fine too. Sorry!!

poppy160 said:
x-kirsty-x said:

OMG I'm really sorry!! I didn't get a virus?? I'm sure it's legit, I've had a confirmation e-mail and order number..and payment was processed through HSBC. My OH looked at the site on his work comp just before I ordered it and his was fine too. Sorry!!

No I wasn't blaming you, don't worry :lol:

I dunno what happened really... it was alright til I got to that HSBC payment page then my anti-virus software came up with a warning about a trojan, it said my computer was secure but I kept getting pop ups and Windows wouldn't start properly so I decided to just install Windows from scratch 8)

I'm just a bit worried about my bank details *bites nails* :?

I wouldn't worry, they shouldn't charge you until they have dispatched the item. Will let you know when they've taken my money..I'm pretty confident to be honest, I got my OH to check the site at his work, he okayed it, he's usually pretty good with these things :)

poppy160 said:
I wouldn't worry, they shouldn't charge you until they have dispatched the item. Will let you know when they've taken my money..I'm pretty confident to be honest, I got my OH to check the site at his work, he okayed it, he's usually pretty good with these things :)

Oh yeah I know the site is probably alright... what I mean is, if there was a trojan on my computer anyone could have copied the bank details I entered, do you know what I mean?

Anyway, can't wait to get the Wii Fit :cheer:

By the way, did they not take your money as soon as you finished the order? They did with mine... my account balance is now £69.99 less :lol: :think:

Oh..my money hasn't been taken, and I paid with an HSBC card. Definately been confirmed via e-mail so not worried. Maybe yours has been dispatched already? :think: Mine still says 'pending shipment'

Kirsty I would order a new card as you will have a new sequrity PIN on the strip then no one ''should'' beable to use it - just be be on the safe side.

Do you you internet explorer or Firefox?

jennywren said:
Kirsty I would order a new card as you will have a new sequrity PIN on the strip then no one ''should'' beable to use it - just be be on the safe side.

Neither, I use BT Yahoo browser :)

Poppy, mine says 'pending shipment' too 8)

x-kirsty-x said:
jennywren said:

BT Yahoo Browser is a cut down version of IE6 hun and Microsoft are up to IE7 now but your best using Firefox as its less hackable and most viruses are created to work with IE not firefox. I used IE for years with never ending viruses/popups getting through the security, but using firefox for 4-5 years and not had a virus yet!

jennywren said:
x-kirsty-x said:
jennywren said:

BT Yahoo Browser is a cut down version of IE6 hun and Microsoft are up to IE7 now but your best using Firefox as its less hackable and most viruses are created to work with IE not firefox. I used IE for years with never ending viruses/popups getting through the security, but using firefox for 4-5 years and not had a virus yet!

Oh right :lol:

I've used Firefox before and it was alright, might switch to it again, cheers 8)

I just picked mine up from Argos this morning. It just came back into stock 10 mins before I reserved it. I can't belive how luck I was.

It is the best game I have ever had. I love it. x

:wave: I ordered my wii fit from gaming extreme a few weeks ago and they took the payment the day after I ordered it. I have just looked now and it says pending shipment as well.

I emailed them tonight to make sure that they was still expected the delivery date to be the 14th July(yes I am impatiant) (SP? :oops: ) I will let you know what they say when I get an answer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back