If anyone is thinking of getting a Wii...

Come to Hungary and buy one here lol, there's tons of them on the shelves, I got mine at the begining of the year when you couldnt find them at all in the UK.

We have a wii. Im not that interested in it but dh loves it. He can play his game cube games on it too.

We bought it off someone who had bought 2 in case the first one didnt come in time for his sons birthday.

He sold it at face value which was honest of him.

i definetaly recommend them, theyre so much fun and there are games to suit everyone. and theyre great for entertaining guests :)

I got my wii in May and it was really hard to get hold of then.

Everywhere was sold out, I got mine from additions they have a system where if something is out of stock you can be notified via email once they come in, I got an email at 7:45 am an ordered it straight away and got the last one :D

xSuzx

got mine a while back, but was looking for ages. Someone on here put a thread up that game had got some in. I phoned on the off chance and they had 1 left out of 10 delivered that morning :cheer:
Been looking on the net for you guys but can't find any :(

Maybe i should sell them on ebay from here lol! They come with a UK power supply and a European adapter for it and all the instructions and everything are in English. I could earn a mint over Christmas :rotfl:

are these wii's any good? the kidswant one. ive enver let them have any of those games console things.

are they good then? :) worth the money???

I really like mine, they arn't badly priced either.

The good thing is it's more family based gaming as are most of nintendos consoles. I love playing the tennis with Ethan (although he complains when he loses).

When I was little every Friday night me, my mum, dad and brother used to go round my aunties and uncles, and we'd do alsorts like play board game and the Snes was the big console out then. It was lovely to spend some good fun quality time together and the Wii would have been perfect for evenings like that.

xSuzx

thanks urchin hun ive had a look just got 1 slight problem the money is in my account and ive got no debit card so am going to dive to town first thing and draw the money out of my bank put it in gareths then phone him to click order please everyone keep your fingers crossed that i can get 2 of them 2moro :pray: :pray: :pray:
thank god ive got the money sat there ready for them :D just hope they dont sell out before i get to order them :pray: xxxxxxxxx

good luck Rach hope you get them :pray:

xSuzx

thanks suz :D im sure im not going to sleep tonight lol xxxxxx

DH has asked for one for Christmas, I have been looking for one but everywhere is out of stock, am pleased that we still have time before Christmas to get one!

Xxx

we had problems getting ours too. we intended on getting it off our littlewoods catalogue.
they were out of stock when we first went on and that was july so we put our email on so we would get an email when they came back into stock.
we got a email end of sep when they eventually came back in!
i must say we were so excited about getting it but to be honest we havnt played it for about 3 weeks now :lol:

well money is in the right bank now and they have been ordered fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxx

WHOOHOO :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I went into Game on my lunch break to ask if they could put my name down on the waiting list and I noticed that 2 people in the queue were buying wii's - I asked if they had any left and the man said that he thought that the last one had been sold. He came back out of the back with one hiding behind his back - I had got the last one!

They had had a delivery at 12noon and when I bought mine at 12.25 they had all gone!!!!!!

I feel so excited and it's not even for me!! :D

Xxx

OH ordered 2 nunchucks off his catalogue and that was middle of august

he checked last night on track order and they say delivery ...

8 Jan 2008!! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back