Argos direct?

kellie80

Reaction score
I ordered a buggy on the 24th April along with lots of other stuff.I asked to get it delivered. They took the money and said it would be delivered on the 26th of April. The buggy didn't turn up with the order and when I rang them they said it was out of stock and the store shouldn't have put the order through and took my money. Now 15 days on and 4 phone calls later I still haven't had my buggy! Its been taken off the website but they just keep telling me they are checking everday for it to come in stock. I'm getting really fed up now as i don't think its gonna come back in stock at all. I'd get a refund but I can't find another one for the same price and the next similer one is £20 more. Where do you think i stand as I haven't a clue.

sorry i don't mean to b**ch against Argos but everytime i've ordered or bought something from them it's gone wrong or the thing stopped working or broke after a few days. i don't trust argos anymore.

(although, knowing myself, i will probably do half of my baby shopping there :rotfl: :rotfl: )

im not sure how to help you hun, would it be possible to get the money back?

By the sounds of it the warehouse fu*ked up and didn't check their stock carefully before putting it onto the system as saleable. I doubt very much hun that it is going to come back into stock. Your best bet is to either ring Argos direct and explain the situation to them again and say that there is a buggy that is £20 more expensive, is there any chance you could have that one instead or go into your local store, explain the situation see what they can do or get a refund

I actually think that because of the way they messed up your order, they should apply good customer service and let you have the other more expensive buggy at no extra cost to you :think:

Kick up crap - we ordered a unit and like you they promised delivery on a certain day so I took a day off work nothing turned up - this happened on 4 different occations so I created hell with them and got a cheque for £150 - the unit only cost £70! I told them I had lose of earning and counted up how much the phone calls came to as it was a premium rate telephone number.

Well I was hoping they would give me the more expensive one in its place! Its not like i'm being greedy or anything but I've looked everywhere and I can't find a simelar pram for the same price. They have offered me a refund but its the pram i want. The moneys no use if I can't get another pram for that price if you know what i mean. I won't be using them again. we also ordered a cd player for the car of them and it turned up with the front cover missing so it couldn't be used :roll:

i would kick off about it and demand they give you the better one for same price!
i hate argos, they always mess up

we ordered a shed from them and 3 times either me or OH took the day off work to accept delivery and 3 times they failed to deliver. we just cancelled the order in the end. we are still shedless :(

I'm not trying to stick up for them cause I work there but sometimes it isn't their fault, they get stock straight from the manufacturer and its down to them. I know how some of you feel though, I waited in today, my only day off untill next Thursday for a delivery which didnt turn up :wall: but i suppose this can happen with any company

every company makes mistakes, if u get a delivery on time then well done, if u dont then yes its annoying lol

Well its been about 18 days now and still no sign of my pram. I'm gonna have to ring back up today and really kick off. They reason I can't swap for a buggy for the same price is that was the cheapest buggy which was from birth. All the rest are from 6 months and as its for Nathan thats no good to me. The next from birth buggy is an extra £20. Do you think I have a hope of getting it sorted? I'm not confident!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back