Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mamafy

Reaction score
Not having a great week guys :(

In agony this week, had the physio appointment yesterday and its the sacroliac joint :wall2: She's said its quite bad, so much so she couldn't even traction it to do anything with it :dohh: The muscle kept spasming :shakehead: It's worse today but she's gave me a stretching thing to do for 5 minutes a day and I'm back next week, she talked about crutches :wall2: She also checked the symphis pubic bone which is extremely tender as well but hasn't split but she said it may well do!

Emotionally I'm a basket case as well :oooo: Cried over my wee mans school shoes this morning :lol: (Btw he had his first day at school :cry: )

Apart from that all is ok, baby is really happy and although I'm having the very odd braxton hick (maybe 1-2 a day) its nothing major and certainly not as bad as last time so far anyway :pray:

:hug: sorry to hear you're having a horrid horrid time M :hug: glad you've got something positive in that baby is happy and everything crossed that bubs stays put til due!

Lovely news on wee man's first day at school :love:

Poor you, sorry to hear you are having such a crap time at the moment, hopefully the stretching exercises will help.

Glad to hear all is well with the baby:pompom:

Oh hun you aren't having it easy.. How did the wee mans first day at school go?? x

Oh you poor thing :( Hope you find something that helps with the pain :hug:

How did your little man's first day go? x

Aw no! Hope you're ok and the pain eases a bit for you! Yay for healthy bubs! Let's hope it keeps cooking! x how did your son enjoy school?

Oh sorry you are having a bad week, glad baby is happy and hope your lil man had a good first day at school.

Sending you a hug for that nasty SPD type stuff Mamafy.. hope it eases a bit soon for you

yay another at school, bet he loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back