ARGHHHH!!!! can things get any worse? Updated**

moomoo192

Reaction score
its gone 2am and i can't sleep cause of a raging toothache :evil: everytime i lay down and start to doze it starts throbbing like mad.
We're supposed to be going away in the morning for the weekend and i can see we'll either have to leave later than planned cause a visit to the dentist is in need :pray: please let there be an appointment or its not going to be fun weekend at all :cry:
I've nearly run out of my toothache stuff to put on it even though its only lasting a few minutes, think i'm gonna have to try holding a mouthfull of whisky on it :puke:

On another note my nan who is 99 :shock: had a heart attack a couple of nights ago and even though she is still with us i don't think she will make it thru the weekend :cry: so i'm dreading getting the phonecall while away giving me the news.

sorry for the moan but i'm tired, p'd off with my tooth and bored shi*less

:hug: :hug: i'm not sleeping at all at the mo and i don't even know why!! get yourself to the dentist you poor thing and try to enjoy your weekend :hug: x

well i'm still here in agony :evil: , got dentist at 10.45, at first the silly cow was trying to say she may not be able to fit me in and asking what the pain was like...hello its raging toothache...does that make a difference whether i get an appointment or not??? :evil: that one receptionist makes me mad.

Anyway hopefully by 11am this'll all be over cause i can't bear it anymore :pray: then we're off :D we're going to a place called Home Farm near Watchet, i think its minehead way, back sunday.

moomoo192

Have I got a bad case of baby brain or have you changed your name?? :?

Hope your gob is sorted and you can have a lovely weekend, yeah Watchet is near Minehead. :pray: Your nan is ok :hug:
Timsmom - you have PG brain, it's been moomoo192 for as long as I known her :)

Awww :hug: Hope your nan and your toothache get better soon :hug:

moomoo got away ok and is on her way for a break. The poor thing really has been going through the wars. We meet for coffee next week :cheer: will be waiting for a bingo called to make a remark about 2 fat ladies :lol:

timsmom said:
moomoo192

Have I got a bad case of baby brain or have you changed your name?? :?

i'm sorry to say you've got a bad case of baby brain hun unless i have it worse and have forgotten i've changed it :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ellie - thanks hun, can't wait for coffee :dance:

well i saw my dentist, he said ooh i think its the back one so drilled it with no injection :shock: , i was wriggling like mad in the chair and after it was throbbing like mad i was holding my face while the dental nurse got some stuff mixed, my dentist looked at me and said i'm pretty sure i gt the right one with your reaction :shock: :shock: i was like, i bloody hope so and hope you fix it with all this pain!! anyway he put some stuff in and i could feel the relief instantly, it was bliss. So off we went on our journey to enjoy our weekend and saturday morning i got the dreaded phonecall from my dad to say my nan had died at 6.25, i was upset but better than i expected i'd be, i think it was cause i was prepared for it but the funny thing was at 6.30 that morning i'd woken up soooo cold i couldn't move cause i was so cold. Freaky or what? She was 99 and had a good life. i'm just glad she is now happy with my gramp and not suffering anymore.

Glad your tooth is better and so sorry to hear about your Nan :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back