can my week get any worse :(

paradysso

Reaction score
as some may know wednesday evening my little girl choked on a peanut and was rushed to hospital only to be told they dont have a ear nose and throat clinic so we were driven another 2 hours the bristol royal hospital for children where she had emergency surery to remove the peanut from the bottom of her lung :shock:

Well all was fine with her yesterday night so she was let home again, im exhausted and feeling very crap about the whole situation as it was very scary.

Then today i had a phone call from my nan, and asked if i heard about a bank robbery in a village near southampton, whish i had but thought nothing of it, but have since found out the guard held hostage was my uncle... this is the story..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007420857,00.html

Feeling very run down and drained, its been an awful week, just hope all the stress is not bothering bean.

sorry for the rant :? :cry:

big hugs chick , write the week off, have a good weekend and next week start again :hug:

awww, at least the week is over in 4 hours :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats really stressful hun.. put your feet up now and breathe a sigh of relief! :hug: :hug:

just hope bad things dont come in 3 this time :shock: after work tommorrow i will relax all weekend. and will even have a iccle glass of wine

I had all three bad things happen to me this week so thats it now,, Finished!
1. Crashed car with neighbour!
2. Got acute bladder infection.
3. Our little budgie escaped and flew off.. :cry:

It can only get better now hun xx

paradysso said:
just hope bad things dont come in 3 this time :shock: after work tommorrow i will relax all weekend. and will even have a iccle glass of wine

You've had your fair share now! Have a good rest hun!! i can not not believe your luck. I can't believe it happened in chandlers ford its such a small place!!

take care of yourself and baby x x x

well they say things go in 3's so i suggest you break a match, its an old wives tale my mum always says/does but it seems so stop the 3rd thing happening so i'm all for it.

hope things start getting better for you now, you've had a really rough trot of things :hug:

This is awful :cry: im so sorry you have had such a bad week, I hope your daughter & uncle are ok?

Sending lots of huggs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tiggy xxx

yeah you wouldnt think she had any thing wrong with her. so im glad shes not been upset by it all, she was soo scared of all the hospital staff sticking needles in her hands and oxygen masks over her face and things i had to go sit and get some tea, daddy had to take her to surgery i couldnt cope seeing my baby struggling.

my uncle is also ok now, there well trained so did as he was told, he used to be army so that helped him stay calm. his daughter my cousin is on holiday to china at the minute and doesnt know, i want to tell her but he said not to ruin her holiday.

hes been to see doctor today and hes got a few days off, but when he goes back to work his first drop off is that same bank :shock:

Thanks for all the support ladies, we have been given the peanut in a jar as a souvenir, and alana is now called peanut bless her. she was great the next day in the hospital and loved all the little babies so i know shes going to be good when our bean is born, she kept stealing the dummie from this little baby and when the baby start to cry, she said "oh noooo" and put it back quick, it was sooo sweet. then she would kiss her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back