Arghh not again :/

I refuse to buy a Doppler as they are so inaccurate despite me constantly wanting reassurance. Seriously no news has to be good news by that I mean if things were going wrong I guess you'd know more then guessing / fretting does that make sense? I have stupid baby brain and forgot to re order my anxiety medication and ran out yesterday. Any tips on survival for a few days without them from a fellow sufferer?

My other half always said no to one cos he knew how I would be if I couldn't find it. Don't expect a doctor not to find it. I lost twins 2 years this month and the only sign I had was I stopped being sick. At my 12 week scan they measured 9+3 and 9+6. So any day I'm nit sick I worry the no heart beat was an added extra for today's stress. I honestly don't know how I would cope without then I panic when I get to about 10 tablets lol. Keeping busy helped me before I went on them I am a different person on them. Only thing I don't like is baby might need some help first 48 of life. That makes me feel bad but doc said taking me off them is more risky and the risk of pnd will go through the roof and they don't want me having that again x

Oh you poor thing with your loss before but a mmc is very rare I read so I am hopeful it won't strike twice with you. My sickness did stop and then come back and then stop from weeks 12-16 so that may be normal. It's a terrible excuse but I have been so busy with work I didn't realise I was running out :( I'm ok now it will hit me in a few days when I'm tired and have the blues. I had a panic attack out the blue on Sunday and first in a long time. Start of my pregnancy I was doing so well but it's really taking its toll. I too decided to stay on my meds and do glad I did as I am a high PND risk too from my anxiety. Dr hasn't said yet my little one will need help. I'm seeing a consultant later on who may inform me. I suppose it depends what drugs you are on. Dr suggested I think about lowering my dose I made it quite clear that was not ideal and he then agreed after I explained my reasons.

I did some research before so I kinda knew but it was the consultant who explained it all to me. My normal go wanted me off them. I was willing to come off them but the consultant was like its a really bad idea. I'm only a low dose as I react strongly to them and so many I tried before being able to take these. I don't want pnd again or to be in the pits of depression where I wasn't even a mother to my daughter. He said baby will be ok just might need some help with withdrawals. X

I was on antidepressants and came off them when i found out i was pregnant... Its been a real struggle so i can sympathise there!!

Sickness can stop after 12 weeks so try not to worry about that too much. :)

I cant believe you are going through this again... :(

As the other ladies have said you have a stubborn little one in there and I'm sure everything is fine... I have everything crossed for you.

xxx

They called me nice and early but can't scan me till tomorrow morning at 8:45 :/ today is going to be a long day. They said for me to call my midwife and see if she will have a listen cos sometimes gp can't find it but midwife can. If she can't find it either it will send me I to a total panic so I'm not to sure that's a good idea or to just wait for the scan tomorrow. Sooo confused right now x

At least its early tomorrow I guess, and u you have a good point about seeing the midwife. Personally I would wait for the morning. Chin up lovely x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I would be the same.... wait till the morning hun. :)

Xxx

Good luck for tomorrow hun, will be thinking of you xxx

Dr's always struggle to fing the HB they don't do it all the time. I bled at 14+5 and my mw couldn't find it so had a scan and all was ok hope this is the same for you.

Ha, I'm obviously not in your situation but my sickness stopped a couple of weeks ago until I was sick again at the weekend, it actually made me feel good, like 'yep still making mummy feel crap, you must be okay in there!'
So a good sign me thinks!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Good luck for tomorrow.
yey for the sickness making a return! ;)

Thinking of you hun and will keep my fingers crossed that everything is okay, xx

Hope everything is ok tomorrow. Good idea to wait for the scan. My consultant couldn't find heartbeat when I went to see her at 16 weeks, really scared me - she had to turn the ultrasound on to check it was all ok, and it was. Needless to say, she advised against using dopplers at home!!!

Anyhow, once again, hope everything goes well xx

Up and getting ready to go for my scan. Sick with nerves right now. Bleeding started again this morning. So glad it's an early one. Thank you all so much for your support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back