Arghh not again :/

Good luck Hun will be looking out for how you get on xx

Up and getting ready to go for my scan. Sick with nerves right now. Bleeding started again this morning. So glad it's an early one. Thank you all so much for your support x

Good luck. Let us know how it goes xx

Good luck for this morning #hugs#

Sent from my Nexus 7

I'm absolutely bricking it. If I was going by myself I think I would just hide and not go. To scared to listen to what they might say. This is so hard. One thing after another I've just lost all faith now. I so hope the doc just couldn't find it. Not so worried about the blood I rarely get a day without any. But lack of a heart beat if kinda a big issue like. I keep praying to feel it move or something. I'm rambling I know just killing time while oh is in the shower. Thanks again everyone your support means a lot x

Thinking of you hun. Let us no how you get on.

Xxx

However much help this may or may not be, my Aunty bled for 6 months of her pregnancy, she has 4 grown up girls now (that are having children of their own) :)
So bleeding doesn't always spell the worst.

Have to agree - my mum bled with me, so much that she didn't even think she was pregnant until she went for an ultrasound for something else and they told her she was pregnant!

Good luck for today. Thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back