Update p.3 #46 ** Not so good guys :(

aw JJ mum your a star honestly you listen to everything we all have to say and comment on it, thank you so much xx

Thinking of you hun and sending lots of positive vibes your way. xx

:hugs: Thank you all so much :kiss:

I agree Claire is a brave lady with a very strong baba :hug: and yep Claire got the steroids in the bum :shock: Stingers :dohh:

Well finally drifted off after 3am, had a pain in my side and convinced myself something terrible was going to happen :dohh: Got up at 2.30 and took paracetamol! Baby was quiet as well so got up and took a banana and a fizzy drink and went back to bed and baba kicked away so I finally fell asleep!

Today I'm tired and no naps but my mum has came round to clean up :yay:

The staining is there very very lightly :yay: and no pains or aches today :) and bubs is moving well.

Ended up telling Joes teacher this morning as she asked me how I was :lol: She had placenta previa with her little girl and delivered at 29 weeks so she was most sympathetic :) and now she'll understand if the lil man goes missing any days as well :)

Each day as it comes, steroids are now in 48 hours :love:

aaaw hunny thinking of you stay positive x x

Stay positive hun.... everything will be ok x x x

so what are they doing are they going to keep an eye on you with scans or have you just to watch the bleeding xx

so what are they doing are they going to keep an eye on you with scans or have you just to watch the bleeding xx

Any bleeding I'm to get checked out, red blood and I'll be admitted :( I'm just to take it relatively easy, no heavy lifting/heavy housework/sex/ and no hospital internals.

I have a MW check next week and back at the hospital 3 weeks after :pray: getting that far....

aw really thats awful you must just be feeling deflated im sure that the 2 weeks will fly by and you will get there, have they given you a week that they would "like" you to reach

Im feeling really up and down at the moment as i am the same the bump might be here anytime its really scary eh they want me to get at least to 28 weeks but say 34 would be great as our bumo is 3 weeks smaller than average xx

Hope you're managing to get lots of rest.

Thinking of you and Claire :hug: x

mamafy! i just saw this thread! Oh hun.. im so sorry you have to go trough this stress! i hope everything goes well and im thinking of you! try to just rest and be careful!
xxxxxx

Just catching up with posts Mamfy just wanted to say thinking of you and sending best wishes your way....your always so supportive of us all and hope were all managing to help you at this tough time xxxx

get plenty of rest and stay postive hun and keep me updated xxxx

Oh no just read this post!!! Everything will be ok Mamafy don't you worry :hugs: xxxx

Thank you all girls :kiss:

All doing good *touch wood* :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back