braxton hicks

Rheych

Reaction score
I woke up four times last night with period like pains and my bump all hard and achey. Could this have been Braxton Hicks or just a bit of wind?

the ache woke me up but I managed to get back off again shortly after waking?! :eh:

i dont see why it couldnt be braxton hicks but i guess equally it could be trapped wind too!! at least you managed to get back to sleep hugs. x

ive not had any braxton hicks at all i dont think! i want some lol x

My bump doesn't ache with them but my bump goes rock solid all over and feels abit like the baby lifting it's bum out of me!
It does sound abit like BH's to me!

it was just in the night nothing today, it was the first pain I have felt in 6months of any kind and is making me thin of reviewing my 'au natural' birth plans :lol:

I've had a couple of times in the night of really bad pains, but I think it may have been wind!

I'm a total wuss, so not planning on being au natural at all :lol:

I have had it too, though I don't think it's braxton as they are suppose to be painless at this stge.

I put it down to wind/indegestion.

Last edited:
am i the only one who gets these braxton hicks thingys??? its not too painful but its uncomfortable wen ur belly tenses up

update: defo wind, I have trumped past myself for the last 12hours :roll: had pains in my back that were like trapped wind today too :lol:

I get this in the morning before my alarmclock goes off but stomach doesnt go hard just stomach/period pains and then once i have a pooh (soz if tmi!!) it goes lol!!soz. im usually like clockworkk but maybe bubs is pushing on certain areas!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back