Arghh not again :/

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Went to bed last night feeling unwell and stomach ache. Woke up this morning and I'm bleeding again. Only light at the moment. Seriously am I ever going to get a break. Waiting for the doc to call me back x

Oh no! Not again! :/ that pesky placenta!
Hope doctor calls you back quickly!!
Xx

Spoke to the doc and he think it might be the clexane injections causing it. I got to go in at 3:30 for a check up x

Oh gosh... Well least its just the injections..
How did check up go?
Xx

Not so good to be honest. They couldn't find a heart beat with a Doppler so have taken blood. Got to wait 2 days. That's stupid surely scanning me would be better. I got extra weight he says could be to blame but at nearly 15 weeks I thought they would of been able to hear it by now :( x

Sometimes you can't hear baby at 16 + weeks..
It all depends on how baby is laying etc. I'm sure your little fighter is just fine!
Just keep positive and keep your chin up. We're all rooting for you and LO
X

Will keep everything crossed for you hun, can't believe they are making you wait 2 days instead of just scanning you! x

Hope your ok, I wouldn't worry too much about them not being able to find heartbeat with doppler, at our midwives they won't even try at your 16 week appointment as it can be really hard to find. Baby is a fighter and I'm sure it's fine in there x

like said above, we had trouble hearing a heartbeat at 16 weeks so don't worry about that x

He has made a referral for a scan I told him I wasn't happy. He faxed it while I was there and said they will probably call me in the morning. Hope you all right we got this far to lose the fight now. Thank you all so much x

Keeping fingers crossed for you Hun, so glad you got a scan at last. Two different Midwifes tried to find my baby's heartbeat at 16 week appt and couldn't and baby was perfectly fine so try not to worry too much as you're still quite early and baby is little so can hide away easily!

Xx

Hope everything goes ok with scan tomorrow x

Thank you all so much. I hope they call me early don't think I can handle the wait. I went In the supermarket and see a Eton mess and I was like omg I got to have that. Good sign or comfort eating x

Oh hun, I do feel for you! I'm sure everything will be fine but you must be worrying yourself silly. Hope you sleep okay and fx for tomorrow x x

Sent from my Nexus 7

I'll sleep fine I take a tablet every night for depression and anxiety and that makes me sleep ok but I am worried sick. Hearing other people not hearing the heart beat this early is a help. It don't help I've not been sick for 2 days. I honestly don't know what to think now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back