Tummy Troubles

LucyBee

Reaction score
I've been off work today as woke up at 3.30am this morning feeling really sick and with really bad stomach ache.
It feels like I need the loo :oops: but I'm not constipated as I went yesterday (sorry if TMI).
I've now been in bed for most of the day with bad tum. Don't feel sick anymore though.
Do you think I should worry?
Any advice would be great!
Thanks gals!
L x

that is normal i think... (constipation)

but if ur at all worried.. jus fone nhs..

hope u feel better soon sweetie :hug:

I have had tummy troubles on and off throughout this pregnancy Lucy, think its just part of being preggers lol

One day I have trapped wind, then constipation then diarroea, its a nightmare!

You kinda get used to it tho cos it becomes the norm, even though its unpleasant

Had cramping and griping stomach now since the early hours of the morning. Here I am at midnight with the same thing.
I'm in two minds as to whether to go in to work tomorrow. I don't want to overdo it if the cramping means I should be taking it easy?!
What do you reckon? x

ive had some cracking tummy aches since abuot 14 weeks, i think its a combination of the hormones affect my intestines, and also the stretching of the womb, and of course ive had the lovely pregnancy bowels as all us ladies speak so fondly of :p

i wouldnt worry too much hunny, if u want to take a day or two off then do, but i wouldnt worry too much, if you get really concered then spaek to your midwife, but by the sounds of it most of us on here are experiencing similar :)

hope this helps x

Brill! Thanks all! I've taken the day off again today and am just taking it easy but I'll go back in Monday as usual.
Thanks again - really reassuring.
L x

Yes Lucy I think your wise, best to rest a little if your not feeling so chipper!

Like Lozzi and I said, I think we all get it its just part of being pregnant :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back