argh!

netty

Reaction score
so i went and finally booked my 21 day bloods :yay: apart from i can only get in this friday for my day 3 bloods............but i am going to be cd4 :wall:

i only started really heavy flow this afternoon though, does one day matter immensly?! i really cant wait another month........it has been 3 years :-( being as stubborn as i am i have left this for ages now

help!

noope one day wont make a difference. trying to get doctor appointments on the right day is crap eh?

make sure you day21 is 7days from ov, only day21 is you ov on day14 iykwim.

Hey hun! Isnt the 1st Full Day counted as day 1? So that would be tomorrow...or am i wrong? If im right then Friday will be day 3 :) x

thast what i was hoping for i dont know the significance of the days etc with the bloods maybe i am just being a fanny hah

Hey Hun my day 3 was on bank hol this month and next cycle lands on bank hol too. Aargh ha. Anyway I called the hospital and the fertility clinic said day 4 was fine but try not to leave it any later than that. My 7dpo one has to be done on 6dpo on Friday due to sat and no bloods at weekends.

Anyway long story short day 4 is fine at my fertility clinic so yours should be too :) xx

Friday will be fine hun,

I guess tomorrow will technically be CD1 anway so you are covered.

It is a nightmare trying to get a GP appointment in general let alone if you need it on a certain date??

I was OK as I went to hospital for my tests, and it is just a walk-in blood clinic!

xxxxxxxxxx

i wish mine was like that its a nightmare :wall:

My last day 21 bloods fell on a saturday!! Bloody typical - gyno said that the monday was fine! My prog level came back as 1! ha - nearly fell off my chair at that!

Glad you have got the ball rolling, well done!! In terms of the day for bloods if it falls on a weekend then you go the Fri or Mon in my place so don't think it will make a huge difference!

I just had mine done today on day 5, and my clinic said as long as between day 2 and 5 that was fine - all seems a bit flexible.....perhaps this is something different tho

Glad you can catch it this cycle Lynette X

thanks ladies, so what does this test do just check the progesterone levels? if i am getting good opks then surely this will come back fine? or doesnt it work that way

Day 21 checks prog. Basically you a need a figure of above 30 p/mol for it to be indicative of an ovulatory cycle. Day 3 is for FSH. Not sure of the ranges but it needs to be low to show that you haven't got premature ovarian failure I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back