day 3bloods help!

toscacat

Reaction score
Hi my cycles are very irregular and not very heavy so having day 3 bloods done. My issue is that i know day 1 counts as full flow but my af seems to be a day brownish spotting a day slightly pink spotting and then brown spotting and it stops so should I count the day it goes pink as day 1 or just when I start? What happens if I get them done on day 4 instead if I count wrong day as cd1?
Thanks in advance

I woyld count day one as the day you have any fresh blood so in your case the day of the pink spotting as brown is generally regarded as old blood.

Hey hun I worried about this but the consultant said its ok til about day 5 so you should be fine if you know roughly :) it doesn't have to be too exact . I had mine done day 5 or 6 and they were normal x

right I have decided that tomorrow is day 3 so off for the bloods I go!

Thanks have had bloods done and now have an appointment booked for next Wednesday. Can someone tell me the next step if it shows pcos?

Scans for pcos. Have you had scans? Do they suspect pcos? X

No scans yet. I suspect pcos as I have skin tags under armpit hair on big toe and between belly button and pubic bone plus hair on top lip. And since coming of implant 8months ago periods are very light and irregular but they are convinced enough to run the tests I guess. Also back in December I had lh and fsh done which the ratios were 2 - 2.5 to 1 but as I hadn't bleed since having the implant out they were unsure of the significance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back