Argh! men!

ZMD

Reaction score
As far as i can tell OH wants a baby just as much as i do as he talks about it just as much as me, but yesterday i said i'm going to start using OV tests as i'll probably be ovulating soon!

Ever since then however hard i try he has avoided me like the plague! :rotfl::rotfl:

I think i will probably ovulate over the weekend and im testing so i will know when but when i get a positive OPK i'm not saying a word :fib: :shhh:

Hi ZMD,

My hubby is just getting used to me using the ov tests, and is now understanding the process a lot better. Mine are beginning to darken, so i am hoping tonight when i test it will show ov! Let me know when you get your dark line. I got soooo excited just to see a faint line there, at least my body is producing the right stuff.

I reckon you should just pin him down! :) Maybe those kinds of words scare him lol. Just keep hush hush and he will never know! x

i'm not saying another word too him!
there was a very faint line at about 5pm this evening so i'll test again at about the same time tommorrow,

I think it may also be the fact that he is working 6pm till 2am atm so we arent going to bed together, I told him we'll just have too do it in the day instead lol x

i prefer day! when i put my head on the pillow, i simply want to sleeeeeep! xx

well he is still avoiding me like the plague :rofl:

Yesterday apparently it was too 'cold' as our heating wasnt working :wall2:
and today i have been to busy appaently :wall2:

I think he has realised that if he has sex with me we really could have a baby in 9 months time :rofl:

I know he really wants it as much as me as it was him who said 'why dont you come off the pill now' we were going to wait untill june this year but ive been of it since october last year!

I am DEFINATLY saying no more to him about babies or the fact i may get preggers im hoping he will get so desperate and forget all about it :rofl::rofl:

I am on cycle day 11 today and been OV testing since yesterday so im hoping by tommorrow he will be desperate :lol:

looks like your in the same situation as me zmd. lee will tell me to come off the pill which i did and now doesnt like to talk about it. they cant cope with anything like this. im not saying anything to him now until its time to tell him im pregnant. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back