Happy CD1 to me....anyone else?

Iwant3

Reaction score
I came of BCP 4th May and been ov testing since 9th - never got a + test, but got spotting on 23rd, bit more on 24th and af full flow around 6pm yesterday - so taking today as CD1:lol: Counting back - if I did ovulate before this AF I would have got my + test the day before I started testing :wall2: strangly I did have a few cramps and a tinge of spotting on the 8th, lol

Anyway - if I ov when I usually would off the pill I will be ov just before or at the very start of my holiday this month - and it will probably work out that I am testing on my 34th birthday:shock:

Yay!!! Happy CD1! I'm CD3 but will still keep you company! ;)

Good timing for ov, plenty of time to do lots of bd-ing! And wouldn't it be an amazing birthday present?! Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks... :) we're both ttc no 3 too.

I have a 34/35 day cycle so have a bit to wait before anything exciting happens, lol. But just glad Af is here so that I know where I am now tbh.

Would be a great birthday pressie, it is our 9th wedding anniversary on 3 days after my birthday so if things go a little later then planned a lovely anniversary pressie instead ;)

Yes we are!! Fingers crossed!

Ah wow, lots of things to celebrate in one month! I hope you will get your BFP! Xx

Happy CD1. I'm CD 11 today so started testing with OPKs YAY! The POAS addict in me is VERY happy!!!!!!

I am on CD2 (same as you IWANT3) & I too think I am likely to get a 34/35 day cycle do we will be in our 2WW / Testing time around the same time!

I have been very confused recently though with my cycle lengths etc because I came off my pill (Cerezette) January this year, had no AF through Jan or Feb, then 35 day cycle (march) 28 day cycle (april) and then another 35 cycle this month just gone - so who knows what my body is going to do this month!! I have plenty of OPK's though so the plan is to start testing from day 12 (cant see it being earlier than that) + keep testing every day until I hopefully get a posiitve OPK.

Good Luck to you all xx

We can be 2ww buddies Janinesboutiqu :) that's unless you have another shorter cycle I guess, lol. I have just come off Cerazette too - got af 22 days after coming off it. Last time I came off to ttc my 2nd I went straight into 34 day cycles - so presuming (although don't know for sure) that the same will be this time.

I too have lots of opk strips so will be testing from day 10 just incase something happens earlier than expected. I took evening primrose oil as soon as I stopped the pill to regulate hormones and prevent pms symptoms.

good luck to you too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back