Are you married?

laura-82

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm not married or engaged (yet) but we are having our frist baby in January.

So many people keep asking me when we are going to get married & I say were not engaged (he's only ever asked me when he's been drunk!!!) & they act shocked.

Ideally I would like to get married but not for a few years, hopefully he will of asked me by then - lol

Just wondering how many of you are married, engaged or neither.

Thanks

I am engaged but I doubt we'll ever get married- things are fine the way they are, sometimes marriage changes the relationship. Ive seen it happen too many times

Sorry, dont mean to offend anyone who is married

Neither but hoping to get married in a few years when we can afford it

Been together since March 1999 and married since July 2002 :D

Laura - we're not married or even engaged, and people kept asking me too when we are getting married... it's like there's a stigma against co-habiting and having a baby. I'd like to be married at some point but not in any rush, and I'll wait for Nat to ask as he's the one that's not into the idea as much as me - I wouldn't want to propose and be turned down lol :)

my boyf thinks marriage is a big waste of money and so many of his friends hav got divorced, so i think ill die a spinster :(

laura-82 said:
Hiya,

I'm not married or engaged (yet) but we are having our frist baby in January.

So many people keep asking me when we are going to get married & I say were not engaged (he's only ever asked me when he's been drunk!!!) & they act shocked.

Ideally I would like to get married but not for a few years, hopefully he will of asked me by then - lol

Just wondering how many of you are married, engaged or neither.

Thanks

im mmmmmmarried :)

trixipaws said:
my boyf thinks marriage is a big waste of money and so many of his friends hav got divorced, so i think ill die a spinster :(

same here lol

it used to bother me but now tbh im not all that fussed..i would like to one day but being happy is more important to me than it being on a very expensive piece of paper :lol:

Neither. We both would like to get married one day but we are in no rush right now. We are both just happy the way we are. xxxx

We've got engaged less than a month ago (22nd Sept) but we've lived together for almost 9 years. Next June we will have been together for 10 years.
We are hopefully getting married next year between June and Sept if we can get it arranged from over here!

Me and OH have been together for nearly 7 years and i'm still waiting to be asked.

me and my DH have been together for 8 years and i have been married for 2 years, we had quite a long engagement - 4 years xxxx

Not that I think it makes a big difference to your relationship if you are married or not, but I refused to have any more kids unless I was married to the person.

I wanted my man to make a promise to me, and me alone... not the family, not our kids....me... But that was just the way I felt about things.

Then we could start on kids... Me and DH got married in December last year...and started TTC straight after the honeymoon.. We had been together for three years when we got married, nearly four now... Kids bring a new light on a relationship, but as I already had one, we are used to having to plan our love making sessions, being quiet during it... :oops: being woken up in the night, not being able to spend all our disposable income on ourselves... So having another child isn't going to impact our relationship in a huge way... It will be a bit strained for a while, but then we already have a routine with Tia, and I think things will slip into place. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back