Eternity rings

laura-82

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is true or not?

I was told that John should get me an eternity ring when our LO is born, because we are not married or engaged :(

Has anyone else heard of this or is it aload of rubbish?? I might just tell him this anyway so i can get me a nice bit of bling (would prefer an engagement ring though) :lol:

thats new to me, i think me and gal need a talk if its true :wink:
e

no i think its just you buy an eternity ring for the women when she has a baby im married and hubby is going to buy me one
manda xx

I thought you got an eternity ring when you had your first baby after you were married?

who cares!? go for the bling Laura!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I always thought that you were given an eternity ring after the birth of your first child if you were married. That's the way we are doing it anyway.

I think many people have eternity rings now even though they are not married. There are no rules and I say go for it. xx

I went on line to look at this as my husband will only get one when we have been married for about 20 years however some of my friends had them when they had their first baby - the website I saw stated that it depends on the individual and also who is advertising ie - the jewellers or the diamond company, its all advertising at the end of the day, there is no tradition just personal preference (mine would be now! :lol: ).

I've got an eternity ring and I've not had a child with DH - don't tell him, he'll take it back :wink:

It was a first anniversary present :D

i got one when i wasn't palnning to get married as a commitment then changed me mind and got the wedding ring :D

I dropped gentle hints after Jonah was born....like 'you have to get me a ring now I've had your baby'!!

Typical Robin response was I've got you 2 already, are you never happy? :roll: :roll:

Tell John you'd like a ring, but you'd settle for a laptop.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

right i'm telling my OH that its tradition :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back