Are you counting right up to your due date?

tallulah73

Reaction score
When people ask you how long you have left to go are you counting right up to your due date at 40 weeks?...
or are you counting to when it's safe for baby to arrive - from 37 weeks?

I had my first 2 children at 38 weeks and my midwife told me to expect this LO to arrive around the same time so im only counting myself as having 10 weeks left to go!

I know it's cheating really but in my head it's making the waiting much easier.

Yeah i'm counting up to 40 weeks too.

Not even thinking about the possible 2 that could follow after that :shakehead:

xx

I'm counting up to 40 weeks but keep reminding OH that it COULD come any time from 37 weeks...

i had rebecca at 37 weeks, jess was 4 days off 40 weeks so when 36 weeks comes im gonna be anytime now, well dependng on how hozzie appointment goes on new years eve

I'm counting right up to 40 as DD was born at +13 so I have no hope that this LO will be arriving any time before then. If it does, then great - but I'm not counting on it!

Last edited:
I'm counting right up to 40 weeks, expecting to be a bit over due as this is me first bubs!

i'm counting up to 40. my best friend had her son a couple of months ago & she keeps saying 'only 2 weeks left!' and i'm like, 'no, a month!' haha.

yeah im counting to my due date but am hoping its anytime now!

Claire x

Counting up until my due date and now at the stage where i am thinking i will go over.

S

x

Aw im just a Big Fat cheat then but im gona carry on counting it as 10 weeks...i don't think i could cope with the thought of 2 months to go!!! - even though it probably will end up being.

when people say to me how long have you got left i say 9 weeks but when its just me and OH we always say "could be 6 weeks now" :cheer:

Im counting upto 40 but then adding 2 weeks lol! So I say only 4 weeks + 2 left! Or only 4 weeks left plus the 2 I will go over lol!

Yep we counting right up to 40 :shakehead: not impressed :lol:

im counting right up to 40 weeks as my first was 9 days late, 2nd and 3rd were 2 weeks early and 4th was 10 days late.

all the way to 40 for me and then i do think about the over due time too :?

I say Ive got 6 weeks left..but maybe 8. Im pretty much expecting to go to 42 :roll:

I'm counting to 40 but prepared to go over. In some ways I like the idea of going over due as I would like to push her birthday into January but the thought of actually having to stay pregnant for all that time and getting mroe and more uncomfortable isn't quite so appealing. :shakehead:

I've just resigned myself that she'll turn up when she's ready (or when they wan't to induce me because she's got too comfy! :roll: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back