What are you doing on your due date?

Mines Xmas eve. Think OH is going to buy the blue ray star wars DVDs and were going to watch them all in a row while waiting for baby to appear!

xmas eve.....that's lovely! U could have the best present ever on xmas day :)

:yay:

Tomorrow will be my original due date!!!

:shock:

5 days til official date & 3 days til sweep!!

:shock:

Been having dreams every night about what my baby will look like & what sex it will be....getting excited now!!

Glad you are getting excited hun!..............I wonder if LO will look like what u see in your dreams?

I have a bit of an idea about our little boy coz of our 4d scan, but I am blonde and OH is dark haired, so I'm curious to see how LO turns out...........if he has any hair at all to begin with! Lol!

I know, I hope if its a boy he ends up like the dreams, I just kinda wanted to keep him if that makes sense, was a bit gutted when I woke & it was a dream..kinda made me a bit more excited if that makes sense.

Im blonde with green eyes - OH is jet black with brown eyes, an i thought black hair ect was more dominant gene wise but my wee girl has always been blonde with green eyes like me, but its wierd coz all her facial features are like OH's, even her fingers & toes. loool

Pinky - thats so sweet about xmas eve - are you making any plans at all for xmas day? or just staying in (if baby's not born b4)

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back