Can't believe I've reached my due date already!!!!

Sunnyb

Reaction score
My pregnancy feels to have gone so fast (apart from last couple of weeks).
Time flies so quickly, just sorting my little boys back pack out for if he has to sleep over at his school friends house. He was so funny this morning, he's been counting down sleeps until our baby is due & when I took him to school today he told everyone that I'm going to hospita to have our baby today! I think he's under the impression that he'll come home to a baby brother or sister tonight. I wish it was that simple!!!! Joseph was induced at 10 days over, so I'm not thinking this will be an on time arrival, just hope they don't arrive on Joseph's birthday (they share the same due date!)
Anyway going to bounce on my ball now & hope for the best.
Good luck to anyone else sharing today's due date & all you overdue & due soon girls x

Sunnyb xxx

hurry up baby sunny your mummy has alot of important things coming up and could do with you being here for them. you can enjoy your brothers birthday party then too. lol.

hope that helps. xxx

Gosh it has gone so quick!

Happy due date honey!.

Thanks nmf1987 - I hope this little one is here to celebrate Joseph's birthday & see him do his Taekwondo grading too!

Thanks Pinkymum - loving the profile pic!

Sunnyb xxx

Happy due date hun! Really do hope everything slots into place for you and you get to do or attend everything you need\want to.

Joseph sounds so cute! He is going you be an excellent big brother xx

Awww thanks Miss. How are you doing, any twinges yet? Have you got any dates for sweeps or induction? I've got an appointment on Wednesday, but not sure what will be suggested at this point. Joseph is really funny it's been like Christmas with the 'how many sleeps is it?' He is really excited & helped me set up the baby swing the other day & told me not to worry as he knows how to work it & as he's a big boy now, can help work the swing & put our baby to sleep!
How does Mitchell feel about the soon to be arrival?
Not sure how they'll react once they're actually here, Joseph might be wanting to return to the hospital if we have a crier :lol::lol::lol:

Sunnyb xxx

To be honest Sunnyb I feel fine lol Had abit of a hormone wobble yesterday and cried about not wanting to be induced and had a stress at OH because his Dad was on the phone stressing that we did not answer (we were out shopping so we are not going to answer the home phone and Neils mobile is rubbish and we did not hear it!) I mean...if I was in labour does he really think that Neil would be answering his phone anyway??? I am sure they think I will have the baby and we won't tell anyone - even her Grandparents! lol (sorry that turned into a bit of a rant haha)

Anyway, I have the midwife coming out to see me at some point this afternoon to give a sweep and book induction so should know more later.

Joseph sounds so sweet! Lets just hope he does not want to return his baby brother or sister after a couple of nights lol

Mitchell is excited too - although I think a little aprehensive he keeps asking if everything is OK and if it's nomal for babies not to be here so far after their due date - plus he hates the thought of me going into hospital bless him! He can't wait to read to his little sister tho - we have more hungry catapiller books than I know what to do with lol

Keep on bouncing hun! xxx

To be honest Sunnyb I feel fine lol Had abit of a hormone wobble yesterday and cried about not wanting to be induced and had a stress at OH because his Dad was on the phone stressing that we did not answer (we were out shopping so we are not going to answer the home phone and Neils mobile is rubbish and we did not hear it!) I mean...if I was in labour does he really think that Neil would be answering his phone anyway??? I am sure they think I will have the baby and we won't tell anyone - even her Grandparents! lol (sorry that turned into a bit of a rant haha)

Anyway, I have the midwife coming out to see me at some point this afternoon to give a sweep and book induction so should know more later.

Joseph sounds so sweet! Lets just hope he does not want to return his baby brother or sister after a couple of nights lol

Mitchell is excited too - although I think a little aprehensive he keeps asking if everything is OK and if it's nomal for babies not to be here so far after their due date - plus he hates the thought of me going into hospital bless him! He can't wait to read to his little sister tho - we have more hungry catapiller books than I know what to do with lol

My OH didn't get to the phone on time on Saturday morning before it rang off. It was his Mum so he called her back and the first thing she said was "why didn't you answer the phone?!" lol I've had texts daily from different family members too asking if i've had any twinges even though i've already told them i've made a list of people who will get a text when I go into labour! lol

Happy due date Sunny! :) Hope your little one arrives very soon, yours too Miss :) x

Happy due date! Hope this baby doesn't decide to be so late for you!

And hope your little one decides its time to come out soon Miss!

Xx

Happy due date!! I also hope that my baby will not make an appearance on my wee boys birthday..... Joshua was due on 26th August and came on 6th September. This one is due 31st August..... eek

My mum says every time the phone rings she thinks it's me in labour! It'll kill her being on holiday this next week. She soooo doesn't want anyone else meeting her grandchild first!!! My dad says she'll drive him mad & knowing her, I agree!
Miss hope all goes well with your MW & Mitchell sounds like he'll make a fantastic brother too. I love the hungry caterpillar - got bubs some little vest suits with the hungry caterpillar embroidered on them from Sainsburys the other week. Joseph is struggling to understand why babies are late & he keeps worrying about hospital as he thinks you only go when you're poorly & keeps asking if I'll be ok. He's such a sensitive little soul x

Sunnyb xxx

ah sunny i just wana snuggle joesph. xxx

ah sunny i just wana snuggle joesph. xxx

Thanks nmf1987. I'm bound to be biased & agree cos I'm his mum. But if this next one is as sensitive, loving & caring as their brother I will be a very lucky & proud mummy!

Sunnyb xxx

i bet. have you got any feelings as to whether you are having a girl/boy. must be soo exciting. wish i had the strength to not find out. xxx

My mam is the same, everytime i ring her she answers and says "labour?" lol.
Happy due date hun. xxx

My OH didn't get to the phone on time on Saturday morning before it rang off. It was his Mum so he called her back and the first thing she said was "why didn't you answer the phone?!" lol I've had texts daily from different family members too asking if i've had any twinges even though i've already told them i've made a list of people who will get a text when I go into labour! lol

Happy due date Sunny! :) Hope your little one arrives very soon, yours too Miss :) x

I've got 9 weeks to go and someone rang yesterday to see if I was ok cause there was an ambulance at the bottom of our street! :roll:

Happy due date :) Hope your LO makes an appearance soon :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back