Are we allowed curry?

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I have a curry once a week for dinner.
Are we allowed curries in pregnancy? :think:

I think curries are fine though some people find that spicy food gives them heartburn.
Enjoy your dinner, sounds good!

oww havnt had a good curry in ages sounds well nice enjoy hun

xx

Yes its fine.... if you go overdue your MW will probably tell you to go home and eat the hottest possible curry to get you started!

Ooo glad its ok.
Dont think I could not have it every week :lol:

OMG!! Now im in the mood to order a nice curry, mmmm. Yeah curry is fine i think :)

I had a massive thing for chicken madras in tri1 but iv moved onto chinese food now :lol: hope you enjoy your curry :hug:

I had curry tonight with some friends....yum.... :)

I went right off curry when I was last pregnant. This time round I can't get enough of the stuff!
Enjoy! x

I flipping hope so, I also have one a week and that hasn't stopped since I got pregnant..!! Just watch out for the heartburn....Gaviscon at the ready.....Enjoy...

Curries are fine.. as long as its not upsetting your insides or giving you heartburn..

I wouldnt advise eating curry in the last couple of week of pregnancy though.. if you suddenly go into labour and have to push.. it could get awfully messy! :? :lol:

SoonToBeMrs said:
I wouldnt advise eating curry in the last couple of week of pregnancy though.. if you suddenly go into labour and have to push.. it could get awfully messy! :? :lol:

Hahahahahahaha :rotfl: this really made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Yeah go for it girl, I love curry!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop for curry!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back