BF and curry

aliciabubba

Reaction score
We have to go to a family meal on Saturday night and it's at an Indian restaraunt. I heard if your breast feeding you can't have curry? anyone had curry while breast feeding and baby was ok? Or could you have a real mild curry? Xx

I think the general rule is if it gives you wind it will give them wind!! Ie found anything from onions, beans and broccoli to orange cordial affects my lo so no curried for me!! Xx

I've had curry and it was fine there's no food you can't have while breast feeding and as your LO is still so young I'd just stick to breast feeding and avoid expressing

i had curry and we were fine

i ate so much curry while pregnant that she was well and truly used to it...in fact i think she came early cos she was sick of curry! lol x

It depends on the baby. I ate loads of curry when I was pregnant so thought Cameron would be able to tolerate anything, but no!! If I ate curry he'd have the most horrendous nappies and tummy ache :cry: but he's a sensitive wee soul x

My OH loves curry so we eat it a lot. It's fine. Tyler's always been fine. People in places like india and the far east way curry all the time :)

Thanks girls. I'll have a little tomorrow and see how ralph is the next day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back