period type pains but BFP

Constantstar

Reaction score
feeling stressed keep feeling like my period is going to arrive i got the pains and the aches but got my BFP ...was due tommo........IS THIS NORMAL!!

It feels like aching and light period pain on and off//i had a MC 4 months ago so panicking about everything//think im 4 weeks gone x

I had period type pains for the first few weeks honey so I'd imagine they're normal x I kept expecting af to arrive but it never did x congrats on bfp btw x

I was the same, I had severe period type pains and went to get checked, they told me it was everything settling in :) xx

I had never been more convonced my period was coming due to the cramps Hun, it's perfectly normal :)

thank u due to my unfortunate experience in april everything is making me panic!! x

Constantstar - I know how you feel, I had a mc in May and I can't help but assume it's all going to go wrong again. My whole mid-section has been a world of pain for a week now. I recon it's because my body has done this early stretching part quite recently with the last pregnancy so it's doing it high speed this time which hurts more.

No idea if that's the reason but it kinda sounds possible. Could be the same for you?

x

this is perectly normal i bout 3-4 weeks an feel sooo the same! dont worry ur self gud luk doll x

catty i hope so, cause i think im always gunna have worry on my mind! Thank u misty xx

NO PROBS DOLL! I TELL YOU What i get like stretchin pains round & underneath my ribs wierd??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back