Are BFN announcements allowed?

LouiseB

Reaction score
I can't f*****g belive i got another f*****g BFN and all my f*****g b***s***t symptoms f*****g me over yet a-f****n-gain.

Phew! Took all my effort not to actually swear :roll:

Worst bit is that i had the most realistic BFP dreams ever so i almost feel like i had a BFP and then it went away.

Ok, so sore boobs and increased cervical mucus OFF my symptom list - dark areolas or a BFP :dohh:

I still have them ffs...

What a miserable day.

Circkey bleep bleep bleep!!!!!

How long have you been trying for?
x

So sorry Louise i had my fingers crossed for you.

Dont be too disheartended its not over until the fat witch shows her ugly mug!

xxx

I wasnt asking because you sounded upset - i was asking out of interest?!?!

I have it on my ticker hun, 3rd cycle down.

I'll even give you a flower in apology :petal:

Last edited:
I'm sorry! The witch hasn't arrived yet so you're not out!! It is so infuriating when you feel pregnant then get that :bfn:. I know that feeling well :(

Keeping my fingers crossed thnat the witch stays away for you!

xx

Wooah! Chill girl, it's definitely not over yet!

Pick yourself up and test again in a few days.

xx

Thanks Flopsy n Maybe - i think i'm gonna throw my dummy out out of the pram and go into hiding for a few day to lick my wounds.

I hate being like this and i'm not very good at playing nice when i feel like throwing a hissy fit :brat:

What a brat :roll:

I think HPT are just as good at spotting no baba as they are spotting a baba - i'd belive if it said BFP, i believe it when it says BFN.

Last edited:
Rant and rave all you want. The good thing about this forum is that we all understand the way you are feeling even if you don't feel like anyone does. And the HPTs aren't all that good at spotting no baba, the number of women that take a while into their pregnancy to get a :bfp: isn't small!

xx

Oh louise...its way from over yet! you havent missed a period yet and tests are most effective then, so try and cheer up and look at testing tomorrow or the next few days could be a whole different story i wouldnt get upset about and early bfn hun xxx

I'm sorry! The witch hasn't arrived yet so you're not out!! It is so infuriating when you feel pregnant then get that :bfn:. I know that feeling well :(

Keeping my fingers crossed thnat the witch stays away for you!

xx

Ditto this ^^^^^

x x

:cry:Louise i feel bad for telling you to test early:(

Last edited:
You know well enough from this forum loadsa women get BFPs after getting BFNs from testing early, so come on, keep positive :) xx

I agree with Hello.

Don't write yourself off hun, you're not out til AF knocks at the door! X

So sorry honey and you can shout and rant and rave all you want! We are all here to pick you up when you are down and support you through the highs and the lows. Today is a low so have a *big hug* from me. Not out till the witch gets you and we keep hearing about people who are pregnant but the BFP does not show till much, much later. This could be it so keep it cool and try again in a week. If you test too often and get BFN then you know its
just going to make you have a sh**y day like today. Sorry I'm not much help but stay positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back