Abbreviations & Lingo Explained

can someone to tell me what V day is?!?!?!

V day is the date at which You can give birth to your baby and they'd have a good chance of survival.

I think it's 24 weeks. But one of the pregnant ladies will know more than me. :)

Just saw you didn't have an answer yet and thought I'd chip in with my limited knowledge. X

Yeh V-day is when the medical profession say you baby is viable outside of the womb. They won't intervene before this time as baby is to weak and immature to survive without being inside mum. Its another nice milestone to get to knowing that if anything did happen they would try and prevent labour and baby would be fought hard for. xx

what does IC mean? seen some people saying the tested using one and got a BFP, so I know its some kind of pregnancy test, but when they say "used a frer, IC and CB" I am wondering what kind it is!

thanks for all these abbreviations im new here joined yesterday and some people have said these to me an im like :s i dont no what that is lol but now i no i can just come here :) thanks :dance:

What does evap mean on the hpt posts x thanks x

evaporation lines...sometimes you can get lines on the IC's that are not positive results but actually the mark left behind when the moisture evaporates.

was struggling with iykwim too, sat for ages trying to figure it out hahah :)

What is NPNT? I don't see it on the list but I see it being used. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back