Aptimil 4+month rice

mrswoody

Reaction score
Hey!
Just after a bit of advice. I know guidelines are to start weaning from 6 months.
I received some vouchers from Aptimil and one of them was for their baby rice and I noticed they do a 4+month one. Now is it too soon to start giving LO baby rice at 4months?
I'm not thinking about weaning yet but I was a little confused as to wether baby rice was classed as officially weaning??
Sorry if this sounds stupid lol

xx

I would say it is weaning. You will get divided opinions on here, if LO is happy with milk I'd wait til 6mo xx

Yeah it's definitely weaning.
I was told that baby rice is empty calories and not nutritional at all personally id hold off and start with veg not rice.

Thanks ladies. Just wondered what others thought :) I always planned to wait till 6 months unless Madison was showing and needing to be weaned earlier x

I'm not doing baby rice hun, there is no nutritional value to it and most babies hate it :shock::shock:

(I think in fairness it's never touted itself as being healthy baby food, it's meant to be designed to get babies used to a different texture?)

xxxxxxx

Yes it is weaning (really giving LO anything except milk however small an amount is weaning). We totally by passed rice as well - like carnat said no nutritional value, and it's meant to taste of nothing. I believe some people cite it as being good for getting LO used to different textures, but there are plenty of tastier, healthier ways to do that IMO. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back