*Weaning Tips!*

Well Jayden is a real hungry baby and loves Carrot and parsnip, carrot and potato and baby rice. Maybe she isn't going to be a fussy eater! I hope. Tomorrow I will try her with baby rice for brekky, carrot and parsnip for lunch then pear for afters. In a few weeks maybe I will change her brekky to banana and see what others I can cook up for her so she doesn't get bored, maybe put different things in icecubes then mix and match. How many meals a day is recommended though? xxxxx

2 meals a day is fine to start wit and dont worry too much about afters. Abi only started having afters about a week ago. I've started cooking different veggies and keeping them seperate so i can mix and match as i thought she'd get bored of the one taste of mixed veg all the time.

Try sweet potato they love it. Have also started giving Abi mashed potato with melted cheese mmmmmm

The hv told me yesterday that i have to start mashing her food now instead of puree otherwise she'll start choking when she's older :shock:
I can also start with meat now too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back