Aptamil cartons

Robyner

Reaction score
Having a funny old time with feeding, but all that side my Lo SEEMS to be preferring the cartons to the powder and is walloping down the lot in minutes with no complaints. Hv says it is different to the powder. Anyone else found this?Experimenting today as usually just give when out but trying cartons for the today today.

I used cartons for 6 months (yep that's right - cost us a bloody fortune) but I just got into the habit of it. It is so easy to use the cartons lol.

We moved to powder when James was 6 months. We went to Aptamil Follow On milk though?

James never seemed to notice. Even now he has the occasional carton and doesn't notice the difference.

xxxxx

Not sure how true it is but I have heard the cartons tend to keep baby full for longer something to do with the consistency of the milk . I used cartons for a first few days and moved to powder .

We would still use cartons when out and about and ruby never noticed any difference .

X x

We're on sma gold but I've noticed the same thing, he seems to prefer the ready made stuff. We only use it when we're out and about though. Hv said it's a smoother consistency than the powder so probably a bit nicer for them. Shame they're so expensive or we would use them all the time x

We only use ready made, we use sma and buy the litre bottles for the twins!
Xxx

from what i understand, they are higher in sugar hence the preference.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Costs about 160 a month but I'm happy to pay for the convenience!
We did the same with ds too!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back