neurotic mummy!

trixipaws

Reaction score
today i left my daughter for the first time- with my dad at my parents house while i went into town with my sister. on the way i stopped at the supermarket and bought some bottles and stood looking at all the different formulas trying to choose (a bit bewildered as dont kno which is best!)
then a major para hit me- what if the brand i selected was the one brand that disagreed with her and she might throw it back up and be left hungry with no milk?!
so, to be on the safe side, i got a carton of each!
sma in yellow
sma in blue
aptamil in green
aptamil in purple
cow&gate in green
cow&gate in red
(i think thats what they were anyway. but 6 cartons! :lol: )
then, just in case she didnt like any of them or my dad burnt them or spilled them, i got 2 jars of baby food!

my dad asked me how many weeks i was leaving her :rotfl:

:rotfl: did she put much weight on while you were out?

How did she take to the formula trixi? Has she ever had formula before?

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
How did she take to the formula trixi? Has she ever had formula before?

Valentine Xxx
lol he didnt even give her any! i fed her b4 i left and was gone 4 hours- in that time he gave her some of the banana rice pot and some boiled water i'd left. i think i freaked him out a bit going on about trying it at room temp, then warming it and testing on his wrist, and having to throw it away after 1 hour, etc- probably thought it was easier just 2 give her the rice :roll: :lol:

no she hasnt tried formula yet.

my boyf is taking me out to the cinema on sunday tho and my parents are having her so ill leave all the cartons again, and we'll do it a few more times b4 i go back to work. we'll see which brand she likes best and that one we'll buy the tubs of powder, coz the plan is to gradually phase out the BF so by maybe april or something i get my body back! will start with giving her formula as her lunch milk and breast in morning and evening, then swap either morning or evening so theres only one BF then eventually dropping that one, there probably wont be long after that b4 she can hav cows milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back