April Testing Thread

Looks like I was out the whole of March, hope for something in April. Still not had AF Since 17th Jan

Hi everyone
I am 8 dpo today and tested with CB, but i am really confused if that‘s positive or negative :(

770675B8-F474-49E4-A167-51DB7680881A.jpeg

I see a line. Did you read it in the timeframe? I’d try again tomorrow. If you can get a first response I find them better than clear blue. Good luck x

I see a line. Did you read it in the timeframe? I’d try again tomorrow. If you can get a first response I find them better than clear blue. Good luck x
Hey
It was unfortunately a bit later when the lines appeared, but i also never had with Clearblue tests to see a line when it was negative ‍♀️
I will try tomorrow again :)

Hey
It was unfortunately a bit later when the lines appeared, but i also never had with Clearblue tests to see a line when it was negative ‍♀️

I could be an evaporation line unfortunately. It’s around 10dpo before the line gets darker x

Hey
How exciting! :dust:

Af finally arrived today cycle day 93! So a 92 day cycle, I’ve got some clomid tablets left over that expire in September I’m debating to take them. Anyone got any thoughts, can’t cope mentally with the unknown of the cycle length.

Hey ladies. I’ve been awol since pretty much Xmas. Had lots going on in life inc a poorly hubby. I’m hoping we can restart soon. Totm is hit as miss I’m currently day 41. Normally have a 33day cycle. I dont know what’s going on tbh. Started like a beginning of a period a week ago (brown bits) then it stopped. In Jan I bled 4 weeks out of 5! ‍♀️ Everyone ok, how have you been? Xx

Hi everybody, I have been off here thinking I was having to stop ttc due to hubbys meds, but meds have been delayed so thinking we will get this month yet :) praying for a miracle.

hope everybody’s well and we all get some luck soon :) I am cd11 now so trying to bd every second day just to cover all basis. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back