April / Spring Mummies 2017 **Tri 2***

Hi everyone, haven't been online in a while!

I'm on my last day of work before Christmas and I finish at lunch time so just pottering really :)

Movements are getting stronger and my bump is very much there now!

I am an emotional wreck though! My car wouldn't start the other morning and I SOBBED like a mad woman, then I was at my work xmas do on Saturday night and this random woman in the toilets told me I look huge and asked me if I'm having a big baby (so rude), which didn't bother me at the time but yesterday I just couldn't stop thinking about it and was crying on and off all day.

*sigh*

Hope everyone is doing well :) xx

New to here...

I am 25/26 weeks along and due 3 April with my third...

This will be my husband's second one, as we have a 10 month old daughter (Feb 2016) and I have a 5 year old son from my ex.

I've have also got quite a bump now too...

welcome melsbells :)

I have quite a bump too - its a really high bump too! everyone says it's just poppped out of no where lol

Hello all, Ive been very quiet and offline for a while. I am now 24 weeks pregnant and its really starting to get real - My bump has just gone massive in the last week or so and I still have three and half months to go! Ive started to feel little bubba now as well, more kicking and swooshing going on which is good. Had a sexing scan and 4D scan (Which was amazing) and I am confirmed as having a little girl.
I have had horrendous headaches since about 13 weeks and my Midwife told me to take dissoluble paracetamol, coffee tends to make me feel sickly. Ive been very lucky with sickness generally and not had any!! My ligaments are also tweaking a bit now. I know this is a bit of a TMI situation but is anyone else's wee smelling really potent...? Mine is quite bad!!

Hi girls, I don't know if anyone updates these threads anymore as I know you were all on the Facebook group, hope some of you remember me I was originally here with you, I just wanted to pop in to say hi and tell you all I managed to get my bfp on New Years Day, due in September. Hope you are all doing well xxx

That's wonderful news, ClaireDoll. Congratulations! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back