April / Spring Mummies 2017 **Tri 2***

Pambi

Reaction score
I'm a bit shy about starting threads but here we go.

If you are due a baby in April 2017 (or thereabouts) then this is the place to chat. The more parents here the merrier so if you are lurking, come out and say hello :wave:

Are we feeling the glow yet ladies?? I'm sadly not yet and have another headache!

yoohoo!

thanks for starting tri 2 thread :)

all good here, 3 days until gender scan!

are you able to take anything for the headache or you given up on paracetamol? xx

Hi Pambi, thanks for starting the tri 2 thread. Sorry to hear about your headaches, hope you feel better soon.

I'm feeling very well at the moment, hope it lasts! Finally had my dating scan last Friday, so have now gone public with the news. Everyone at work has been lovely and made my feel really special - which I could definitely get used to.

I don't feel too bad today, fingers crossed it lasts. My nausea has faded which is a welcome change and I'm in the routine of having a second breakfast when I get to work :).

Ooh, my gender scan isn't for a couple of weeks Bobbi! Are you telling people or keeping it as a surprise for your family?

Oooh I wish I worked with people that made it feel special RainbowM - I work in the most lonely job at the moment where I only see people when I have meetings and don't have any meetings today.

Hello ! My little one is due 21st April :) . Find out in 3 weeks if blue or pink ! Pambi I'm soooo glad it's not just me who has turned into a hobbit and has second breakfast lol

This is the diet I'm on right now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 6

If you are due a baby in April 2017 (or thereabouts) then this is the place to chat. The more parents here the merrier so if you are lurking, come out and say hello :wave:

Are we feeling the glow yet ladies?? I'm sadly not yet and have another headache!

Hi Pambi,

I'm a April mummy to be, confirmed 23rd on my scan last week.

I'm feeling really grotty-skin is breaking out, clothes don't fit and I've started with killer headaches early AM......where's this fresh faced glow you see in the films?.. 😀

I have another 6 weeks until my anomaly scan....I'm so hoping for team blue, it would be the first male grandchild in the family

I'm sneaking in here a day early, ssh! I'm due 24th April with my second baby. I also have headaches 24/6 at the moment too & did with my last pregnancy, no fun!

I'm due on 23rd April with a baby boy so 14 weeks today!

No fresh faced glow here as my 15 month old has a bad cold so I've been up with him the last 5 nights :( xx

SO guys.....Ive been looking at my little one trying to gauge what sex they are.....I dont think there really is a nub shot here as the leg is in the way but I thought I see an upwards (Slightly) angled fork which I'm hopeful means a buncing baby boy...what do you gus think?

Attachments

• Blob.jpg
    Blob.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 10

Hi Pambi,

I'm feeling really grotty-skin is breaking out, clothes don't fit and I've started with killer headaches early AM......where's this fresh faced glow you see in the films?.. 😀

Hello! I'm having a bad skin week too. I get backney when I'm pregnant so my hubby keeps trying to squeeze spots on my back like a monkey.

I'm due on 23rd April with a baby boy so 14 weeks today!

No fresh faced glow here as my 15 month old has a bad cold so I've been up with him the last 5 nights :( xx

Its so much more tiring with a little one isn't it? My LG who is 2 years old passed me a lovely gastro flu bug which knocked me out on Saturday for the day. She's a snotty little germ magnet at the moment.

I'm sneaking in here a day early, ssh! I'm due 24th April with my second baby. I also have headaches 24/6 at the moment too & did with my last pregnancy, no fun!

Happy 14 weeks :) . Hopefully you will get some energy back between those headaches. Keep yourself hydrated and sugar levels in balance if you can. Don't be afraid to take a paracetamol if you need to. x

Hey girls, hope everyone's okay?

I'm 16+6 now, due 5th April!

Anomaly scan booked for 23rd November (aaaaaaaaages away) and we are staying team yellow :)

I have come out really spotty the last couple of days! So unfair lol

Hi Pambi,

Hello! I'm having a bad skin week too. I get backney when I'm pregnant so my hubby keeps trying to squeeze spots on my back like a monkey.

I have a bit of Frontney and then really greasy T Zone - Having said that I did struggle with Cystic acne before pregnancy. I haven't had any sickness at all thugh - The odd wave of nausea and the ability to eat copious amounts of fish fingers!! Nearly time to break the news to my DH daughters - absolutely dreading it as they are so selfish and dramatic - I have almost resigned myself to a good few months of them ignoring their dad and me feeling bad - which is annoying as I want to enjoy my pregnancy

Oh, teenage girls! I'm dreading my LG getting to that stage as I was a nightmare. My friend's husband's daughters were very difficult until her baby girl arrived and then had a big turnaround in their attitude once baby was born.

I'm sure they will be loving big sisters, just remember being a teenager is a hard time and they will probably have a mountain of other worries so don't take it personally.

Oh, teenage girls! I'm dreading my LG getting to that stage as I was a nightmare. My friend's husband's daughters were very difficult until her baby girl arrived and then had a big turnaround in their attitude once baby was born.

I'm sure they will be loving big sisters, just remember being a teenager is a hard time and they will probably have a mountain of other worries so don't take it personally.

Thanks Pambi - Date set for next Thursday over dinner - not looking forward to this!!

And they are actually 20 + 22 so hopefully they are mature enough but they are easily manipulated by their mother who is just toxic. But ultimately, I'm not having this taken away from me. My first and only child - I am going to enjoy it

Hello ladies!

After not visiting the forum for a while (busy busy busy) I've just found the tri 2 thread too :)

For the ones not on the facebook group or who have joined our forum thread in tri 2 a short re-intro for me:
Samantha, 24yo d.d. 07-04-2016 (twins!) found out 1,5 week ago its 2 girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back