hello tri 2 ladies,happy to be joining you today!

nissa

Reaction score
Hi there, :wave:

I'm 13 weeks today so joining you all in tri 2! I'm so pleased to have made it here at last as the start of this pregnancy had nothing but worry!

I think it's starting to sink in at last and yesterday I brought some vests for bubba -The first thing I've brought so far! they were reduced in mothercare so I'm not sure if I'd done it otherwise!!!

Hope you are all well. Tri 3 seems so so far away now!! That's the problem with knowing from week 4, You feel pregnant forever!

Have a great day ladies,

Steph x

I'm 13 Weeks today too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats on moving to tri 2 xx

Hi and welcome :wave:
I have the same problem i found out when i was 3 weeks and it feels like ive been pregnant for ages. Ive not bought anything yet ive been too chicken :D

Hiya and welcome to 2nd Tri... I had the same problem I found out at around 4 weeks and it feels like I have been pregnant forever but in the same way I was 15 weeks yesterday and it seems to have flown over. :lol:

Hi and welcome to Tri 2 and Im sorry I do have to say it seems to take forever to get to Tri 2 (and Im there in a week and 2 days :D ).

Enjoy Tri 2 though as its lovely and relaxed.

hi and welcome to the blooming part :wave: so they say :roll:

i never thort id get to 12 weeks either and now im over 16 it seems to of flown but dragged at the same time :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back