*******April mummies to be*******

I've lost almost a stone in weight in the past 6 weeks. I need to eat but my body just isn't willing :-(

Go away T1 and all the nasty nausea and sickness. I want to eat again :-(

Oh rooster I totally get how you're feeling. I resorted to anti sickness tablets I really hope it eases for you soon x

I haven't bothered and just decided that the best way not to be sick is to not eat anything... But oh dear. I'm exhausted from it. My mum and dad took me to the shops during my healthier time of day, but just walking from car to shop made me feel so ill that after one shop they took me back home :-(

Last edited:
Sorry guys all the best with your pregnancy. I keep praying god for you all. I lost the battle. My hormones r gone down and there is no sign of the baby on the ultrasound scan. I am bleeding aswell with clots.

Please one advice from me for you all. Don't think about money and go to work restless u can earn money any time but once you lost your baby you feel empty. Please take lots of rest.

God bless. Good luck.

I finally got my EDD :D It's the 13th April
:D
I had my scan and baby seems fine and also mummy is great now I know my little spud is fine ^^ Still tired and everything but it's all worth it as long as spud is healthy :D

So sorry to read that samuel2015. Try and take it easy and be kind to yourself for a while.

Congrats creamy tofu, glad it all went well.

Still no scan date for me, but spoke to the midwife today and she said that the hospital Don't rush dates out, so could be closer to 14 weeks!!! Soo annoying!

Xx

Rooster that's terrible. I find it worse when I don't eat but everyone is different. I hope you get some let up soon x

Oh nooo, Emma. I hope you get a scan date soon. With my son, I didn't the '12week scan' until I was 15 weeks!! Horrendous!

I have my scan in a week. It's a 0930 appointment and I am genuinely worried about how I am going to keep enough drink in me at that time as I am usually sooooo sick.

Good luck for today rooster, hope you manage to keep some liquids down ok, will look forward to seeing pics when I get home from work xx

It's not until next week, which I guess is a good thing considering how rubbish I am feeling today!
Thanks anyway :)

Sorry! Completely misread you post, missed the bit about next week! I'm blaming baby brain! Lol xx

After some advice ladies...

Finally got my scan date through, it's for the 20th October. If I go by lmp I'll be 13+6, but I have shorter than average cycles, so if I go by my average cycle then I'll be 14+1.

Do you think I should phone and try and get an earlier date?

Xx

It cant hurt to ask but everyone seems to work on lmp (even though we know our cycles aren't always 28 days!) so they might not change it xx

Had my scan today all went well Baby M will be arriving around the 25th of April. Little monkey was curled up and not wanting to get measured, after jumping about mad for a few minutes they decided to let us see them. Still in awe of it all.

Cx

Aww glad it all went well cdx! Did you get a pic?

I tried changing my scan date, but no go, so a week on Monday it is! Not sure if I should stay in her til I've had it, will feel a bit weird going to tri 2 before I'm sure everything is completely ok with bubs.

Xx

I did, it was a student so we ended up getting about 10 which was fab as we can give the grans a wee pic to keep but I have no idea how to upload will get the OH to sort it for me. That's a shame you've had to wait so long it will be worth it and then you won't have much of a wait until you get to see them again.

Hope this works x
mrqzcy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back