**** APRIL MUMMIES 2016!!!**** Almost there!****

Lovely little bump ^^
This is me today and at 28 weeks with my dd Phoenix
16f355565717b0e964731c2fed37902e.jpg

Any of you girls having trouble with nosebleeds? I never had one in my life until last night, it wasn't a bad one but I had another this morning :(

Futurejedi I wake up with a bloody nose now and again, but haven't actually had a nosebleed x

Hi Jedi - its called pregnancy Rhinitus - it is due to the fact that you have a lot more blood circulating and your hormones cause you blood vessels to dilate. I have a bloody nose when I blow my nose like i am busting the capillaries each time. Its nothing to worry about unless it doesn't stop bleeding xxx

Oh, ok :) Thank you so much... I knew it wouldn't be serious but just needed to make sure :) Hope all of you are doing ok

Whoop whoop 30 weeks today! It's the final countdown.... Only 6 weeks to go at work too!
Lovely bumps ladies!
I've got another cold- that makes 4 this pregnancy grrrr xx

8e2073f9802635bfc1b643ffe2a63ad6.jpg

Where is this baby hiding??!!??!! I'm so small wonder if baby will pack on loads of weight over next few weeks!!!
Absolutely Gorgeous! ^-^ xXx

I must take a proper bump pic again when I'm not looking like a tramp with boobs down by my ankles lol

Won't be long before we're all counting down the weeks in single figures. I'm 29+2 today Eek!!!

Lovely bumps girls :) Mines measuring fine according to midwife but I feel massive - can't quite see how I can grow another 9 weeks!

Started hospital bag this week and picked up some bargains at Aldi sale on Thursday so slowly ticking things off the list. We've decided to get a new kitchen put in, work due to finish 11th March, it's either going to be the best or worst decision we've made! Hopefully it'll finish on time and Baby S will stay put :)

Hope everyone is good and have a relaxing weekend xx

Lovely bumps girls :) Mines measuring fine according to midwife but I feel massive - can't quite see how I can grow another 9 weeks!

Started hospital bag this week and picked up some bargains at Aldi sale on Thursday so slowly ticking things off the list. We've decided to get a new kitchen put in, work due to finish 11th March, it's either going to be the best or worst decision we've made! Hopefully it'll finish on time and Baby S will stay put :)

Hope everyone is good and have a relaxing weekend xx

I feel like i have a bowling ball crashing my pelvic bones :( It's horrible, I can't stand for longer than a few minutes at a time and I keep running to the loo :( I am actually scared of how I am supposed to stand for 8h at work :( I just feel miserable, bad enough that I'm now huge and bloated and now I'm in constant pain

hope the discomfort eases soon futurejedi.
I'm definitely feeling heavier now, like I'm carrying more just recently. definitely growing baby.
Had my Anti D injection the other day and scared all the waiting ladies by coming out unaware that my arm was dribbling blood. oops! it was bad :)
can't believe January's very nearly over...really not long to go Xx

I'll be getting my anti D this week... Pardon my ignorance but what's this one for?

I think it's just to start a build up in our system before the birth where blood transfer will be most likely. apparently it's just one dose now before labour, and then you'd have another if your baby is the different blood type.
Not sure how much research you've done into it but it basically rids our cells of the antibodies that would fight against a foreign one...I.e the babies if they were positive. it's like getting a cold and our bodies are like 'woah no this isn't the same as other cells, we'll recognise this and fight it again next time'. same as if we'd have another baby, it'd fight it. so it's stopping that from happening. sorry if you knew that already :)
But the injections not bad anyway, stings a little but it's over before you know it. I had it in my arm but can have it into bottom also x

I'm finally over here! 27 + 3!!!
Still feeling good although have the mandatory hip aches at night!
I've put my maternity leave to start 39+2 as I've got a training day at 39+1. Going to take some annual leave at 38 weeks to break it up for me.
Saw consultant about previous kidney stones and blood loss after first labour and providing my iron levels stay at a reasonable level he's happy for me to have my home birth eeekkk! He's requested I have extra bloods taken to keep an eye on iron.

How is everyone else doing?

Started packing my hospital bag today!! It's really daunting!

I plan on finishing it and putting it away so I don't have to think about it anymore until I go in lol xx

Couldn't do work today :( I can't even walk proper. I have my 28 week appointment tomorrow so I'll ask the midwife what i can do. It's absolutely horrible

Oh no Hun that sounds horrible. Have you got spd? Hope the midwife can help you x

No idea if it's spd but hopefully I'll get some answers tomorrow... I'm literally sitting on top of some ice cubes right now. Not even paracetamol helped

Jedi that sounds so horrible! Can you borrow crutches from anyone you know? If not you could always ask your GP for some on loan. It's only for the next 3 months at most. Don't suffer in silence, tell your midwife too. Really milk it if you have to! It may be quite common in pregnancy but that doesn't mean you should suffer without any help.

MrsT, are you taking iron suppliments to make sure your levels stay up? Home birth terrifies me but it must be a magical experience! A friend of mine gave birth to her baby at home with only her partner present! (Well, and LB) a gew weeks ago. Happened so fast they didn't have time to get to the hospital or call for help. Thankfully all was fine.

I'm still struggling with sleep (or rather lack of) Feel 39 weeks, not 29! Not sure how I can manage another 10+ weeks of this, I'm exhausted. Thank @#*! for cake!!! xXx

I am getting a referral to a physio. And they said if I don't feel like I can work to go to the GP and get a sick note :( Also my final height is 32 so it's a bit of the high side so I am getting a few more scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back