**** APRIL MUMMIES 2016!!!**** Almost there!****

hope you've had a really lovely day futurejedi :)

flickalicious, very similar to you. baby estimated 2lbs 8oz after today's growth scan. also in a breech position (although head heading in the right direction) lots of time and space for a few more somersaults and position changes!

got a 3D/4D package scan booked for February which is exciting Xx

Hope you've had a fab day jedi!
Glad growth scans are all good!
Got my first load of baby clothes in the washing machine! No doubt I'll wash them again. 30 weeks today, I'm not sure where the time has gone, my baby is definitely going to be here in 7-12 weeks!!!

It was a fantastic day! Bit stressful due to the cake being 4 hours late. But everyone had a good time and most importantly I now have the most fantastic husband :p

Ooh pics please!! Congrats on getting married Hun! Xx

51Reb4fm.jpg

94SEWhzm.jpg

Gorgeous! Congratulations :D Look at your bump ^-^ Did guests like the theme? xXx

Well we didn't go overboard with the theme... There was a Tardis on top of our table, the colours were white and blue and only the cake really showed the Harry potter/doctor who theme... apart from my little details in my necklace, hair and shoes. But it was lovely and everyone loved it. I walked down the aisle to the main theme of the princess bride and signed the papers and walked out to the tune of ocarina of time from the zelda games :D Thanks everyone! I was insanely nervous and i'm still nervous about how the pictures will look... Now we have to finish preparing for little belly bean

By the way, does any of you know what I have to do in order to be able to use my husband's name? I'm getting it sorted with my embassy next month but i don't know whom I have to inform in England

As far as I'm aware you just start using your hubby's name! Then renew your passport/driving licence and bank accounts (they'll ask for marriage certificate)

You looked beautiful! Gorgeous dress! You defo suited being a pregnant bride!! Xx

Thank you Holi, my doubt is more how do I change it with like the tax office and stuff like that, cause I think I do need to let them know...

Make a list of everything formal like:
Bank account
Driving licence
Mortgage/letting agreement
Those sorts of things need to see your original marriage certificate. Call them/check on the Internet and see what it says about changing your name. Personally for work ec you can just change it! I rang hmrc and they changed it over the phone but I'd do your bank first so it all matches up!
Hope that helps a bit do the legally important ones first! xx

Thank you so much :) will do. I'll have to wait for my Portuguese ID to be changed first then.

Yes wait for all the important ones like your id and bank then do the others. Household bills like gas and electricity will just change it over the phone for you so you can do them too if you need to.

You looked gorgeous hunni. I'm on the count down to my wedding it's next year end of May and I'm jealous looking at your pics can't wait for mine xxx

Aww :) didn't know you were getting married :) ours was very small so we actually had it organised within 5 months. But I wish you all the best and it'll be here before you know it :)

Thanks hunni, I have put it to the back of my mind (although it's booked and deposits paid) until after baby arrives then it will be time to start thinking about organising it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back