**** APRIL MUMMIES 2016!!!**** Almost there!****

hope all april mummies are well .... i am 27 weeks today and 3 months today my daughter is due ekkkkkk x 16th april x

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much, been really busy but trying to keep up with everyone's news. Lovely to see everyone slowly heading across to tri 3 now.

Had a bit of a scare over Xmas with some bleeding so spent NYE in hospital but all looks to be fine - 29&2 now and no sign of any other problems (touch wood). Started to get a lot more organised after that, been sales shopping and sorting through all the clothes my sister has given me. Last big purchases to go are the pram, cot bed mattress and monitor. Then onto the hospital bag with Flick's epic list :)

Chrissi - I'm so jealous of you finishing for mat leave - I'm not leaving til 37 weeks (10th March) Might be crazy but just booked to have a new kitchen end Feb/start of March too so definitely need to keep working to pay for that!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Should be back on line more now xx

I need to save a copy of that list! It's memorised but I need it written down lol

Hope everything is going OK now Jenny? :( Must have been awful!

Definitely feels like Tri 3 for me already. So so tired, feel massive and heavy and baby is relentless with it's wiggles! Plus I'm hungry

Hello April mummies :) I'm 27 weeks with my little boy due on the 17th. officially in my third trimester..very exciting! Hope your all well Xxx

Hello!! I am here Tri 3!!! As if seems a bit mad and although some weeks seem to drag the time between Christmas and New Year has flown by!
Thanks for the list I am going to copy that down...I remember sending my poor mum home with my birth stuff afterwards and she washed it all bless her so I may well dig that out and use it again as it came out pristine!
I have quite bad backache this time around and my sciatica is uncomfortable and seems to be worse when I am in the office so it must be the office chairs!
Hope everyone is feeling well it seems very strange to be looking at tri 3!! xxx

Where is this list I must see it!! Even though this is my second I've forgotten so much! Xx

For you:
2-3x Nighties/Pyjamas
Lightweight dressing gown
Slipper socks
5x Big pants/maternity pants
2-3x Nursing/comfy bras
Socks

Hairbrush & Comb
Hair bobbles
Bobby pins
Shampoo & Conditioner
Sensitive body wash
Soft sponge
Dark coloured flannel
Dark coloured bath towel
Deodorant
Toothbrush & Toothpaste
Make up
Sanitary pads
Breast pads
Lanolin cream
Lip balm

Comfy oversized coming home outfit - maternity leggings & long top, cardi & coat

Camera & Spare batteries
Phone & Charger
Loose change
Book/Magazine etc
Snacks & Drinks
Energy tablets
Straws

Gifts/Cards for siblings/grandparents/new daddy etc

For baby:
3x Newborn long sleeved vests
3x Newborn long sleeved sleepsuits
3x 0-3 long sleeved vests
3x 0-3 long sleeved sleepsuits
Knitted cardi
Hat
Scratch mits
Socks
Sock ons
Bibs
Muslins
Blanket

Size 1 Nappies
Cotton wool balls
Baby wipes
Sudocrem
Nappy sacks
Vaseline for first poo!

If bottle feeding:
Pre measured formula bottles with sterile teats
Dummy (optional)

Husband/Partner:
Tshirt
Pants
Loose change
Snacks and drinks
- reusable water bottles
- pot noodles
- crisps
- breakfast bars
- biscuits
- concentrated squash minis
Phone & charger
Book/magazine/game console
Insulated cups/flask

If you have specific tea/coffee tastes then bring a lil tub with you as hospital drinks are crap. Usually there's a little kitchen where hot drinks can be made by visitors.

If you have other children remember to pack an overnight bag for them at the same time too!

Here u are Hun x

Incase anyone is breastfeeding and hasn't got pump etc.. Mothercare have Philips avent breast feeding kit with bottles, steriliser, pump, dummies, bottle brush etc in for £65!! I bought mine today it's in the sale. Also crib/ moses sheets are in sale still, worth a look xx

Hi everyone! Sorry been a bit quiet this past week. Daughter had a sick bug which she passed to me omg can't remember the last time I spent the full day in bed!!! Luckily it was just sick but urghhh not nice esp being preggers! Also feel like the hip ache and heartburn are here again. Keep getting asked how long left arghhh only 12 weeks ish lol! Can't wait to finish work first ha ha xx

Hope you are feeling better now Ruth!

Is anyone doing /starting nct classes soon? We've got our first one on Saturday - when I reminded Mark last night, he was like "woah, sh*ts getting real now!!" Made me laugh, hard for it not to feel real for us I guess with the ever expanding bumps but different for men I suppose!

Hope everyone is keeping well, I'm finishing work 7 weeks today. I love my job but with a long commute, it's starting to wear me out a bit now! Xx

Hope you are feeling better now Ruth!

Is anyone doing /starting nct classes soon? We've got our first one on Saturday - when I reminded Mark last night, he was like "woah, sh*ts getting real now!!" Made me laugh, hard for it not to feel real for us I guess with the ever expanding bumps but different for men I suppose!

Hope everyone is keeping well, I'm finishing work 7 weeks today. I love my job but with a long commute, it's starting to wear me out a bit now! Xx

Not going to do my NCT classes. Didn't really gel with the ladies (nothing against them we just had very different parenting styles!)

I'm so excited to leave work! I commute and although 1hr each way isn't that bad normally it's taking its tole!! Plus I've been doing all the overtime I can to pay for a new Bedroom set for our eldest to free up cotbed!

7 weeks will fly by Jenny!! My last working day is 17th March but I worked out that I am only working 28 days before I leave because I've put in loads of holidays! So my brain is well and truely switching off work mode! Xx

I'm having some classes from the 15th of march... and I'll be working until the 25th of march. Or so I think since work hasn't gotten back to me yet.
I had my glucose test on tuesday and apparently my levels are ok. So one less thing to worry about. Now I'm only freaking out about getting married tomorrow... I hate the whole planning process.

I'm having some classes from the 15th of march... and I'll be working until the 25th of march. Or so I think since work hasn't gotten back to me yet.
I had my glucose test on tuesday and apparently my levels are ok. So one less thing to worry about. Now I'm only freaking out about getting married tomorrow... I hate the whole planning process.

Are you getting married tomorrow?!

I think I am the only April Mummy not in tri 3 yet, so I feel like a bit of an imposter...xx

Aaaaargh you get married tomorrow!!!!! How exciting!! Xx

Hope your wedding goes smoothly tomorrow futurejedi, how exciting!!
I'm starting classes on 2nd Feb, we're only doing 2 out of the 4, as I've been told sessions 3 and 4 are just common sense. Our second will be on 11 March, which marks my 37th week, so starting from then I'll be working on ways to get the baby moving out! Doesn't sound long when Its broken up like that!!!

Good luck for your wedding! How exciting!!!
Not technically tri 3 until tomorrow for me but oh well lol if you're all over here now I wanna join!
No classes for me. I didn't do any the first time round either. Having a bit of a shit day today. My 2.5 year old is such a poor sleeper and I'm starting to panic how I'll cope with a newborn as well! No choice I guess lol! Xxx

Aahhhh that's come round well quick Jedi!! Have an amazing day :D xXx

No classes here either. Had a couple of NHS ones first time round but nothing for baby #2 & #3

Had a growth scan on Tuesday. Baby is estimated at 2lb 4oz and is currently breech. Would explain the killer bladder shots lol last time seeing him/her before (s)he arrives! <3

Hope you had a fantastic wedding day Jedi xx

Been busy this week sorting out my boys bedroom/nursery. Got new furniture yesterday and put it all together. I love it. Just got to wait for my older sons new bed to arrive and wallpaper over the orange wall then it's all done

67bad5494071e47ac4387ea73dead24d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back