**** APRIL MUMMIES 2016!!!**** Almost there!****

Hi ladies.

I've posted this in the tri 2 section too so apologies for the duplication though I think I need to move from the May group to yours now as my section date has now been booked by my consultant to be the 26th April giving me another April baby :)

Cannot wait to meet him and so excited to know when he will be arriving!!

Hope you're all well April mummies in here so far.... I know I've probably been putting off doing anything about it but should I have started doing any particular exercises to help with labour/after birth etc... pelvic floor exercises??

I don't have a clue what I'm suppose to be doing :(

Morning everyone... Finally in the last trimester now !!! How is everyone feeling? I'm ok it's just when I walk bump gets a bit heavy and starts pulling, backache when I stop and sit down lol! You know the usual!
We picked up our pram yesterday- eek so excited! I love it!! Took a chance and got it 2nd hand from ebay and it's hardly been used- still looks new! Got our steriliser & bottles etc and prep machine delivered on Friday too- that's all the big things bought and collected! X

Hi everyone - and welcome Sarah sun!! You must be chuffed to have a date set to meet your little man!

Haven't been on here in a while having a bit of a crap time - had my gtt test and although it isn't showing I have GD they got some odd results (sugar levels higher when I don't eat and lower after I eat) so they have me doing hope tests which are showing the same thing (my sugar levels are highest when I wake up) so not sure what this means but I have a feeling they will change me to high risk and I won't be able to deliver where I want :-( never mind I suppose baby getting here safely is main thing but I feel terrible guilt and I have really over indulges this pregnancy! Saying that I've still only put on 12lb since booking in which I don't think is too bad

Anyway moan over - hope your all keeping well! I've started buying stuff now feeling very excited - my mum is getting me a Chicco next to me crib - anyone got any experience with them?? Xx

Hello, I haven't been on here but thought i would return for the most exciting part! My due date on the first page is incorrect, it should be 18th April. Oh, and it's a girl!

Last edited:
I have the chicco next to me crib and it's fab. Brought it for new baby but have been using it with my 11mth old when staying over night away from home and used it at home when he was ill a couple of weeks ago.

I have the chicco next to me crib and it's fab. Brought it for new baby but have been using it with my 11mth old when staying over night away from home and used it at home when he was ill a couple of weeks ago.

That's good to know - sounds good if it lasts that long! Can't seem to find it anywhere under 150 is that normal?? Xx

Yes I looked everywhere and lowest I could find it was £150

I obviously don't leave him sleeping alone in it as he is crawling and walking around now so would fall out but it's been bloody handy for the occasional use with him and he is quite big for his age so it's defo spacious xx

There is someone local to me selling one for £90 and I thought that was pretty expensive. I'd love to have one of those though. Co slept with both my children to begin with. This would be a perfect, much safer option xXx

Has anyone bought a baby swing yet?
I need to get one , I have a rocker but remember last time with my dc1 he liked the swing
Thinking maybe the fisher price rainforest one ?
Unless anyone bought a good one recently ?

Anyone starting their mat leave at 29 weeks?

Not sure when to move over here... My due date is on the 26th of April and my tracking time app says third trimester now soooo.... Hey everyone :)

Bought a moses basket with a stand, i still need a bunch of stuff :( That list looks brilliant flick I'll be sure to follow it :)

Jedi, focus on the wedding first! That's iminent :D Still a while to go baby crazy! ^-^

I'll be here officially now, 27 weeks today. Can't believe we're in the third trimester. It feels like it's gone so fast but there's still a long way to go yet. Growth scan next week to look forward to too. Eek! xXx

hello April trimester 3 mummies :) I will be 27 weeks on Sunday so shall be joining you then, can't believe it :)
Nice to see a few 'familiar faces' from trimester two...well names :) lovely how we're at the same stage roughly. Look forward to speaking with you all soon Xx

Hi chrissi
No I'm starting mine at 37 weeks ! Would be lovely to start at 29 weeks
But I don't have a physically
Demanding job or anything so must keep going so get more time off after baby here
X

hi can any one save me lol i am looking for a double inline parent facing pram for a one year old and a newborn. it has to be small when folded and be able to put a car seat on it at the top not bottom, i did order the oyster max 2 but did not like it so it went back i wonted the egg but car seat goes at the bottom so im at a loss of what to get now please can some one help and save me from stressing pleases i only have 11 weeks to go and have nothing yet

Angel, could you send off for some catalogues and have a look through to do some comparing? Or you and OH take an evening out to research online?
I can't help I'm afraid. I have no idea what's available! My double was 2nd hand and even that one is discontinued! :/ xXx

hi can any one save me lol i am looking for a double inline parent facing pram for a one year old and a newborn. it has to be small when folded and be able to put a car seat on it at the top not bottom, i did order the oyster max 2 but did not like it so it went back i wonted the egg but car seat goes at the bottom so im at a loss of what to get now please can some one help and save me from stressing pleases i only have 11 weeks to go and have nothing yet

Hi angel babe, I think the Uppababy Vista might be like what your looking for? We looked at it as we are expecting twins, but my husband talked me into a side by side double buggy instead. I really liked the Uppababy Vista when I tried it x

I think the icandy peach has a car seat on top and buggy seat underneath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back