April 2020 Mums

Happy April everyone!

16 days and counting till my due date..
I have a midwife appointment today, I was a little nervous yesterday when baby's movements weren't as active but clearly he was waiting till I fell asleep to remind me hes there. My stomach is beginning to get quite itchy again and I'm waking 3-5 times during the night which is frustrating but all good practice for what's to come.
Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

View attachment 90490

Beautiful bump, mine is starting to feel quite itchy at this point too. 18 days to go for me! Can’t wait until we start to see these babies arriving!

I have the midwife tomorrow for all the usual checks then the consultant next week to come up with an induction plan. I really want to go on my own before I’m induced but keeping an open mind.

hope everyone is well! X

Beautiful bump @Countrylife

well it is officially our due month!! I’m not expecting mine to arrive until May as I’m due ok the 30th, it’s my first and all my sisters went over but it still feels good to know we are on the final stretch x

Happy due month ladies <3
I am so sorry you are going through this experience in the middle of a pandemic. It must be so scary for you all. But I’m praying you all have the most straight forward birth and you are allowed your birthing partner by your side. Lots of love xxxx

Just been for my latest growth scan and she's measuring smaller. So they inducing me today!! Just awaiting a time to come back.

Thanks. Came in 5pm. They failed to rupture membranes so given Prostaglandin. Ate dinner and then waters went on their own. Labour has to start in 2 hours or going on drip

Good luck! How exciting that you’ll have your baby very very soon!

Thanks ladies.. still in early stages. Think it be a while yet.

Meet our little girl. No name yet. She weighed only 5lb but was born by emergency c section. She's currently in special care unit as her blood sugar levels aren't great. Will keep you posted

received_212217710113718.jpeg

Meet our little girl. No name yet. She weighed only 5lb but was born by emergency c section. She's currently in special care unit as her blood sugar levels aren't great. Will keep you posted

View attachment 90501
Shes tiny <3 congrats on the arrival of your little girl and I hope your doing well too xx

Congratulations Layney, she’s beautiful. I hope she improves quickly and you get home soon together x

Thank you all. She's breathing for herself and feeding from cup using expressed milk. Just awaiting test results. They set up iPads so I can watch on facetime. I'm still resting from c.section but frustrating no having kids in here to meet their new sister. But staff all being amazing

great to hear that she is doing well. Hopefully you can get home soon so that she can meet her siblings, they are trying to get people discharged as quickly as possible so I'm sure they won't keep you in longer than is absolutely necessary.

Another update.. her blood tests come back saying her infection markers are 27. Dr said anything over 20 is worrying. So they took her straight back to scbu and did a lumbar puncture to test for meningitis unfortunately they failed and they are trying again in a few hours. At the min they predict we be in until next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back