April 2020 Mums

Layney

Reaction score
Just starting up a group for us in Third Trimester!!! How are we here already!!

Just starting up a group for us in Third Trimester!!! How are we here already!!

I can’t believe we’re here!! What week starts the 3rd trimester? I’m 27 +2 today, not sure if I’m here yet or not x

I can’t believe we’re here!! What week starts the 3rd trimester? I’m 27 +2 today, not sure if I’m here yet or not x
Third trimester start week 28 I believe. I'm already in week 29 this is crazy. Having a gestational diabetes test tomorrow

Third trimester start week 28 I believe. I'm already in week 29 this is crazy. Having a gestational diabetes test tomorrow

I’ll be tri 3 on sat then! It is crazy, the first 2 tris flew in! Good luck with your test tomorrow. I have my first growth scan on Friday x

I’ll be tri 3 on sat then! It is crazy, the first 2 tris flew in! Good luck with your test tomorrow. I have my first growth scan on Friday x
How did your growth scan go?

30 weeks now... Feels like the final count down now. Last 2 babies were both born 37 weeks. I have consultant this Wednesday so see if baby is still lying sideways and awaiting results of GTT.

it was really good. She said she weighs 2lb 9oz although I know that can be really inaccurate. I’m gonna be scanned every 3 weeks now. Here is my little baby. Feet up over her head lol x

View attachment 89809

Cute!! I'm getting scan on Wednesday. Hoping for news that baby is head down now. Had results for my GTT and it was normal. It's so nice having scans every few weeks.

Cute!! I'm getting scan on Wednesday. Hoping for news that baby is head down now. Had results for my GTT and it was normal. It's so nice having scans every few weeks.

that’s great about your GTT! My baby was also breech at my 28 week scan but she said there’s still plenty of time to turn. Hoping by my next one she’s head down too. I’ve dug out a lot of my daughters old baby stuff today and doing some organised, washed her infant carrier covers and cleaned it all. It’s exciting x

I keep folding all the baby clothes and re packing hospital bags not sure if I should wash them all soon?

I keep folding all the baby clothes and re packing hospital bags not sure if I should wash them all soon?

I haven’t even done my hospital bag yet, I’ll do that in the next couple of weeks definitely though. I didn’t wash all my new stuff when I had my daughter, I know lots of people do but I don’t generally wash new things before use so decided not to. If you prefer to wash them though then id definitely do it soon x

I’m beginning to panic that I haven’t done anything! Going shopping at the weekend so hopefully that’ll get things rolling and inspire me to get on with stuff!

I’m beginning to panic that I haven’t done anything! Going shopping at the weekend so hopefully that’ll get things rolling and inspire me to get on with stuff!

I’m sure the nesting will start soon and you’ll get it all started in a matter of weeks!

I started feeling something weird last night, it wasn’t quite a movement it was almost like a spasm/rhythm across my belly, felt it for a few minutes then went away, I’m wondering if it was hiccups?

Hope everyone is going well x
3rd trimester woo hoo, cant wait to get this baby out and in my arms. I'm barely sleeping already, just can't seem to get comfortable and get constant twitchy/fidgeting legs.
Had my gestationsl diabetes blood test couple of days ago and all is looking good and got good blood pressure. Keep having random moments where I feel as though the blood is draining from my body and I have to sit down quickly before blacking out but my midwife doesnt seem concerned.
2 more weeks till our kittens move on to their forever homes, my daughter is trying to twist my arm into keeping 2 kittens, 1 for her and 1 for the baby, as we have 1 boy kitten without a home. Im so tempted as hes adorable and always sleeps with me.. I'm torn between keeping him or not so we will see..

Maybe going into labour ward shortly for monitoring. Been loosing blood streaked mucus all day and having random tightenings.

Maybe going into labour ward shortly for monitoring. Been loosing blood streaked mucus all day and having random tightenings.

layney I hope you’re ok, it’s scary but if they take you in at least you know you’re being looked after x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back