April 2020 Mums

No signs of anything from me yet, I also feel as though there been a decrease of fetal movement so keeping an eye of things and will contact my midwife tomorrow I think, I'm just getting this weird feeling in my gut like things feel too calm? Hopefully nothing though

hopefully it’s just baby getting into position, my movements have changed, still regular as before but less rolls and turns more just kicks so hopefully it will pick up but if you are concerned don’t wait to call the midwife, call them straight away x

I had a sweep yesterday afternoon and had terrible back ache and lots of tightenings. And then nothing! Went to bed really expecting things to progress but woke up at 9am!!!! Baby is moving lots today and a few tightenings here and there but other than spd/hip pain nothing. Also feeling very deflated!

It’s so daft, you know your due date is only an estimate but now that date has passed, it feels like I’m suddenly too pregnant and unable to move! Lost a lot of mucus plug and had a bit of blood so fingers crossed that somethings happens otherwise I’ve got a second sweep booked for tomorrow.

Hopefully your show means it’s only a few days away! X

40+4 and still pregnant, I'm so miserable today!! I've woken up constipated and with a pile. And not only that I feel like I've got thrush starting. I need this over with!!

40+4 and still pregnant, I'm so miserable today!! I've woken up constipated and with a pile. And not only that I feel like I've got thrush starting. I need this over with!!

I got a nasty pile yesterday too and am constipated. I really hope you haven’t got thrush coming. Fingers crossed this baby makes an appearance soon. I’m just imagining you walking around in circles in your home trying to get baby moving!

Oh this bit is rubbish! I’m glad we are all feeling the same though! Not just me! Still pregnant, had second sweep, nothing has happened, hips and back hurt more than ever and I’m feeling really fed up! 40+5 but feels like 40+500

Oh this bit is rubbish! I’m glad we are all feeling the same though! Not just me! Still pregnant, had second sweep, nothing has happened, hips and back hurt more than ever and I’m feeling really fed up! 40+5 but feels like 40+500

the lockdown makes it so much worse as well because you can’t go anywhere are do anything!

I'm right there with you! 40+4, had my second sweep today (was so much more painful than the first) and I'm feeling nothing much. I cant imagine labour ever starting!! X

I'm right there with you! 40+4, had my second sweep today (was so much more painful than the first) and I'm feeling nothing much. I cant imagine labour ever starting!! X

I’ve got my first sweep next Friday, I’ll be 40+1. Do they ever work? X

I am 40+7 today, havent had a sweep at all. Baby is still posterior and not engaged at all yet, no signs of him coming any time soon. My guess is he wants to wait as long as poss.

My daughters aunty went into labour early at 38+5 yesterday and had her boy born via c section. I'm happy for her but quite jealous that she got her baby before me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back