April 2020 Mums

I’m not pregnant anymore!!
Baby Isla was born at 11.54am and weighed an impressive 8lb 9oz! Born in her waters sac! Home now, exhausted but so happy xx

congratulations! Glad you are home already! XX

Baby Isla was born at 11.54am and weighed an impressive 8lb 9oz! Born in her waters sac! Home now, exhausted but so happy xx

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!! Isla is a great name...that's my daughters name too.

I'm 40+6 now, still pregnant, induction booked for tomorrow x

Congratulations <3 so glad your both home and well xx
did she manage to turn around before coming or did you go back to back?
@Rainbow1234 good luck for your induction! I havent got anything booked in or even any kind of plan for if baby doesnt come and I'm now 41 weeks..

@Rainbow1234 hope you're doing well xx

Im 10 days overdue today, I've just seen my midwife and had a stretch and sweep and some acupuncture done. I've got homeopathic medicine to take over the next few hours to hopefully help and I'm booked to go into hospital at 8am to discuss options and be induced. Feeling very emotional but looking forward to the next stage of having my baby in my arms.

My baby was born last night weighing 7lb 12oz. Shes not got a name so far but hopefully soon! X

congratulations!! Hope you’re both doing well and recovering from the birth, can’t wait to see pictures xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back