*** April 2018 Mummies ***

Thanks so much all. I actually feel sick with nerves, which is ridiculous as it's only a blood test. Can't imagine how nervous I would be if I was about to have an amnio.

Had scan. Nuchal measurement still clearly above the normal range. It's going to be an anxious wait for results I think.

Yes, now measuring 3.1. But then, the lady who did the scan wrote up her report and she says that they check for all kinds of other markers in their scan (that the NHS don't check for), and that she can't see anything else that would indicate any abnormality. She has done calculations and has now reduced my risk factor to 1:3757!! Puts my mind much more at ease!!!

It's good she's put your mind at rest. I meant how long before you're results.
Alot of people have a high nuchal fold and all is ok. I kept scouring our scan pictures for a nasal bone.

Hey everyone sorry I’m late in letting you know but scan went well today, thank god! Have one lovely baby, was in there ages as baby was being super stubborn lol

Attachments

• FD140557-5C53-4926-A569-82E8D42BC482.jpg
    FD140557-5C53-4926-A569-82E8D42BC482.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
Oh sorry! She wasn't optimistic that we would have the results by next week. She said it's possible we might have them by Friday next week, but likely to be the week after.

In the scan today she saw the nasal bone.

Hey everyone sorry I’m late in letting you know but scan went well today, thank god! Have one lovely baby, was in there ages as baby was being super stubborn lol

That's great KerryJo! Congratulations! Xx

Oh I see I suppose It depends where they go. Mine only went to London . Lovely scan pic. Our baby didn't move off her belly during ours x

Congratulations kerryjo! That's a great picture :)

Muffinski - it sounds like you had a really positive appointment, I hope it's put your mind at ease a bit. I bet you can't wait to get your results. Are you excited to head to tri 2 tomorrow? Feels surreal to me!!

Xx

Cossie, I’m now 12 weeks 6 days so my due date is April 28th could you add me to the list please x

Congratulations kerryjo! That's a great picture :)

Muffinski - it sounds like you had a really positive appointment, I hope it's put your mind at ease a bit. I bet you can't wait to get your results. Are you excited to head to tri 2 tomorrow? Feels surreal to me!!

Xx

So excited to be Tri 2!! Are you going to find out gender Meg?

Definitely looking forward to having the results, but you're right it was a positive appointment and I feel nowhere near as stressed now as I was before.

Congratulations KerryJo!

Glad you had a positive appt Muffinski and they put your mind at ease. Not do long until you know whether it's a boy or a girl! How exciting!

I am counting days until my tri2 begins. My nausea is not as bad as it was before but it's still there. Hoping that it will be subsiding even more! How is everyone feeling? I get tired so easily at the moment. Feeling sleepy all the time. Can't catch my breath when I walk upstairs. Feeling so unfit :) I am hoping to join yoga class when I feel less nauseous. Does anyone do any form of exercise? If yes, how do you find it?

Hi Muffinski, yes we're going to find out gender, I'm excited to know, we both have a feeling it's a boy, but not sure why. I'd really be happy either way, were quite outdoorsy & ive always been a bit of a tomboy anyway, so whatever it is as long as he/she is happy outside that will work for us :). Do you have any feelings either way yet? X

Hi Muffinski, yes we're going to find out gender, I'm excited to know, we both have a feeling it's a boy, but not sure why. I'd really be happy either way, were quite outdoorsy & ive always been a bit of a tomboy anyway, so whatever it is as long as he/she is happy outside that will work for us :). Do you have any feelings either way yet? X

I would be happy either way, hubby wants a boy, my gut feeling is that it's a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back