*** April 2018 Mummies ***

So excited to find out what your having today cossie, hope your scan goes well!

Am exhausted atm, and constantly feeling or being sick, it’s ramped up a level :eh: so Drs this afternoon as they want to do a urine sample, something to do with checking for keytones In the urine (basically if there’s keytones it means I’m dehydrated) but providing no keytones they’ll prescribe me some anti sickness! Fingers crossed it’ll help :)

Hi KerryJo, hope your appt goes well. I feel for you. It's so hard, isn't it? I had ketones at maximum, couldn't keep anything down at all neither food nor water((( Stayed at the hospital for a couple of days which helped immensely. Try to sip water, so drink frequently but just tiny little sips (I find that drinking sparkling water helps! Very refreshing) These sips will help to keep you hydrated. How long have you had it for? I hope you feel better soon! x

Hi KerryJo, hope your appt goes well. I feel for you. It's so hard, isn't it? I had ketones at maximum, couldn't keep anything down at all neither food nor water((( Stayed at the hospital for a couple of days which helped immensely. Try to sip water, so drink frequently but just tiny little sips (I find that drinking sparkling water helps! Very refreshing) These sips will help to keep you hydrated. How long have you had it for? I hope you feel better soon! x

Have had sickness that has got progressively worse since the start, just that now it’s getting out of hand. Pee sample was fine been given some anti sickness though, so fingers crossed for a bit of luck. But trying to even prepare dinner has me gagging to the point I’m sick, I was so
Lucky with my son as I didn’t get any sickness, guess this little ones making up for that lol

Thanks ladies - baby is perfect and we are having a GIRL!!! I’m so excited! :D

Hope everything is ok with the ladies over here in tri one! It won’t be long at all now till we are all over in tri two!!! :D

Thanks Cossie :) moving to tri 2 today! X

Kerryjo, so glad to hear you didn't have ketones! Hope the antisickness works for you and you feel better. Hopefully the hormones will settle down soon and you can enjoy your pregnancy. X

Congrats Cossie! How exciting.

Last week in tri1 pretty much symptom free which is making me anxious.

How is everyone?

Cx

I’ve been symptom free for about 2 weeks CD, totally different from last time! :D I can’t wait til I can feel her move and then I can relax in between scans/until we meet her!!!

I can't wait to feel movements. My placenta is anterior again which I'm a bit gutted about felt I missed loads with A.

Cx

Congrats on having a girl Cossie x hope ur all doing ok. I'm excited to move to tri2 tomorrow yey! I've started to feel the occasional flutter which is so exciting x see u all over in tri 2 soon x

Only 6 days until we are officially all over in tri 2! I'm not sure how many are left to move over but there ca't be many!

Officially able to move to tri 2 see the rest of u there in the nxt few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back