*** April 2018 Mummies ***

cossie13

Reaction score
So as I got my BFP yesterday (confirmed today), I thought I'd take the plunge and start a thread for mummies due in April 2018! This will be baby #2 and I am genuinely more scared about this one than I was with DS! How is everyone else feeling?

Let me know your guesstimated due date and I can add you in and update the list as people have their scans and get given their EDD :)

1/4 - JWard (26, 1st baby!)
2/4 - FTM020418 (1st baby!)
5/4 - Jenbob
7/4 - Loula (30, 2nd baby!)
9/4 - cossie13 (28, DS 2yr)
10/4 - nilka35
11/4 - Stephlo
12/4 - L1991
18/4 - BethJG
19/4 - Lander (36, 2nd baby!), mrs_cookie (29, DD 21mths)
20/4 - Nemi, Muffinski, Meg86
24/4 - Terri.J, wishing84, HappyS1
26/4 - Beckyh2102, Aimee84
28/4 - CDx, Kerryjo
30/4 - Emma 33, BellaLuna

Last edited:
I got my 1st bfp yesterday was very faint as was this morning but I did a digital and got pregnant 1-2.
According to NHS website I am exactly 4 weeks and due 8th April. This is number 2 for me too x

Hey Hun! Congratulations :) I'm doing my digi tonight. I've done 3 different tests so far since last night though! X

That was my 3rd test. Still have another digi for a couple of weeks

Hi Everyone, I got my bfp yesterday.. didn't believe it but 5 tests later I've finally realised it's happening 😊 My calc date has 06th April and congrats to the rest of you X

Hi & congratulations! Is this your first? As time passes I'm sort of getting more excited but I'm still a tad scared at the same time! X

Yes this is my first.. me & my hubby had been trying for 4 years so I'm still in denial it's happening and so worried in case something goes horribly wrong! I don't know how I'm going to cope! X

Aaaw that's so amazing! So happy that's it's happened for you! :D x

Welcome Jward. Congratulations to you x

So because I'm a little obsessed by the faint lines I did another test today and it the line was much darker so I'm happier now.
I've had all my details passed on to the community midwife today so should hear from her soon regarding an appointment. 2 weeks today we go on holiday too.
How is everyone x

Woo! That's great news! :) I haven't even rang Drs yet. When are you going to do your digi?
I did my digi last night and got a positive with a 2-3 weeks date. I'm starting to feel tired more easily now and the queasyness has begun! What about you? X

I did a digi yesterday and got pregnant 1-2.
I did it just because it was an email no phone calls until today.
Yeah this morning I felt awful nausea, loose bowels.
I'm tired alot and have sore boobs also got a permanent cramp like I'm going to come on feeling.

Hi ladies! First of all congrats all :)

Can I be added for 5th April please xx

Congrats Jenbob! Of course you can :) welcome aboard! Is this your first?

Were getting a little group now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back