April 2017 babys

Welcome Cathy happy and healthy 9 months xx

I have just chased up my booking appointment and it isn't until 26th of September .... I'll be 11 weeks 5 days by then.
Is this normal? I thought point of having an earlier appointment because they have to do tests etc? God knows when my first scan with NHS will be.
I have booked a private scan as I got a positive result 9 days before period was due so thinking I might be a little bit further gone.

My booking appointment will be almost 11 weeks and then my scan is 13 weeks so I wouldn't worry about it. Guidelines state scan should be any time between 8-13 weeks I'm sure. I'm in Scotland so miht be slightly different. Hope you get date through soon :)

Thanks you. Ok cool just try and relax. I've booked a private scan for Saturday so not so bad x

I have an appointment with the Gynecology department on monday and will get another scan. Cant go to the regular midwife now they know its twins lol.

@Petit pois, I swore last night I could feel the hearts beat in my pelvic area. It felt a bit like bubbling but to the same pase and in the same place as I heard the hearts beat an hour before that with my home doppler.
I was laid on my side but with my leg pulled up so my already growing bump was 'hanging' over the bed. Think it was the gravity that made me feel it. Either that or I'm going nuts already :whistle:

Last edited:
Warm welcome to the new ladies , congratulations. :dust:

Is anyone else struggling with extreme fatigue??? I feel like I've been taking sleeping tablets every day. Cannot get enough sleep!!! Does anyone have any none caffeinated tips that can help me through this lol! I love my sleep but this is taking the biscuit haha!! x

LC88 yep me too! Not that I can be of much help as I havent got a clue what to do against it. All I would say is listen to your body and rest when it tells you you're tired. Xx

Anyone getting the stretching cramping feeling often...? Like the onset of AF ? I'm worried to stretch because I feel my uterus stretching too

LC88 yep me too! Not that I can be of much help as I havent got a clue what to do against it. All I would say is listen to your body and rest when it tells you you're tired. Xx

Oh I've been doing that under doctors orders lol! I've managed to cut caffeine out of my diet completely now so that's probably added to it. Plenty of fruit and water to try and get me through it! Hope you feel more awake soon :) xx

I still have the occasional glass of coca cola, and the very very VERY occasional cup of coffee. Other than that I'm caffeine free too. But I believe thats only a quick fix anyway xx

Morning ladies,

hope everyone is keeping well!

nothing new to report here, i have my NHS scan on Tuesday so looking forward to that, no more baggy clothes at work!

has anyone developed a name for their bumps yet? i was spooning OH in bed and he said there's a piggy in the middle so piglet has kinda stuck!

xx

Hey ladies,

Just had my private scan .... Been put forward 2 days. Due date is 10.04.17 eeekkk all is fine and looking good. So lovely to see our little jelly bean. Our son was due on 11.04.14....born on 06.04.14. Crazy how close the dates are.
:))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 19
Morning ladies,

hope everyone is keeping well!

nothing new to report here, i have my NHS scan on Tuesday so looking forward to that, no more baggy clothes at work!

has anyone developed a name for their bumps yet? i was spooning OH in bed and he said there's a piggy in the middle so piglet has kinda stuck!

xx

I'm keeping well... Tiredness still here :-/ but all good signs all is going ok.
When are you due? My first midwife appt isn't until 26th sept so don't know when my NHS scan will be.
BUT....... Had a private scan today and got to saw our little jelly bean hehe measured a few days ahead eeekkkkk so happy.
So not very original but jelly bean ... Beany is our little bump name :))) xxx

*Minor* update after my scan.

npqc8o.jpg

Twins. ;-)

I still check in here every now and then to see how you April mummies are getting on, OMG Valentina, I bloody knew it was twins, your first IC test was sooo strong a line! Brilliant news, you're certainly going to have your hands full!

Congrats on the scan lotty! Glad everything is well :)

Had my booking app last Tuesday and I have my NHS scan this Tuesday so I'll be bang on 11 weeks. Due date keeps changing so will hopefully have it confirmed on Tuesday. At the mo it's 4.4.17 my birthday is 13th so might be close!

Beany is cute!

Xx

Thank you bobbideeboo..... Such an amazing experience... Eeeekkk.

That's a nice early date for NHS Scsn bet you can't wait :) ........ Enjoy it. Can't wait to get my date for NHS scan to lol.
Have you had early scan for your date to keep changing? Xx

Aww Claire thanks for your comment! Hope you're ok hun x

lotty congrats on the scan! I love seeing scan pics so ladies keep them coming!

Got another scan tomorrow myself, just 10 days after my last one as twins need regular checks and we're going on holiday on tuesday. Cant wait to see the little jelly beans again!

How is everyone doing? Xx

Had an early scan (or two) due to previous complications so already have an edd of 15th April. First three tests I did at home were negative. Turned out I'd ovulated super late and was only just ovulating when I took the first test.
You'd think that I'd be less worried now I've seen a heart beat, but still panicking that I won't know it's still going ok until the scan in October. Don't even like wearing dark coloured pants in case I start bleeding and don't realise. Pregnancy craziness in full swing here!

That's a nice early date for NHS Scsn bet you can't wait :) ........ Enjoy it. Can't wait to get my date for NHS scan to lol.

Its weird i feel like im kidding people by people i mean myself i have a 12 week scan but im 11 weeks :/ when i told the Dr it was the locum and i told her i ovd later than normal (due to being on antibiotics and steroids for awful tonsillitis) but she still took it from the day of my last period, as a result all my apps have been 1-2 weeks quicker than they should - not sure if thats good or bad! original due date was March 23rd.

We had a private scan at what i thought was 7 weeks but i was only 5 but they still confirmed the pregnancy, went back at 7+1 and confirmed the heartbeat :) now EDD is April 4th - im still terrified about tomorrow though, a lot can happen in 4 weeks! i feel fortunate that ive been able to have the early scan done, couldn't imagine having to wait 12 weeks to find out if everything's ok!

xx

Its weird i feel like im kidding people by people i mean myself i have a 12 week scan but im 11 weeks :/ when i told the Dr it was the locum and i told her i ovd later than normal (due to being on antibiotics and steroids for awful tonsillitis) but she still took it from the day of my last period, as a result all my apps have been 1-2 weeks quicker than they should - not sure if thats good or bad! original due date was March 23rd.

We had a private scan at what i thought was 7 weeks but i was only 5 but they still confirmed the pregnancy, went back at 7+1 and confirmed the heartbeat :) now EDD is April 4th - im still terrified about tomorrow though, a lot can happen in 4 weeks! i feel fortunate that ive been able to have the early scan done, couldn't imagine having to wait 12 weeks to find out if everything's ok!

xx

Awwwwwww good luck for your scan today, enjoy seeing your little piglet and let me know how you get on. XXXX

Bobbideeboo I'm sure you'll be ok! Especially as you've already heard the heart beat.
Good luck on your scan today and just enjoy the moment :)

We had another scan yesterday and saw the babies swimming away nicely, got a nice strong heartbeat for both of them too. The sonographer said she was very pleased with what she saw :) Got put forward 2 days too so my new EDD is 07-04-2017

2qiv82d.jpg

Can definitely see baby shapes now in stead of just blobs :) and on the middle pic it looked like the baby was waving to us :wave: you can still see his / her arm sticking up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back